***##>>>>October Roll Call<<<<##***

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 13th, 2012, 05:46 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Stef

Tell us a bit about your TTC journey so far: We have been TTC for almost 5 years...but we are hoping that we will be able to conceive soon due to surgery in July.

What are you looking forward to this month: a fresh start TTC again...super excited!!!

October 24th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Regular
Name: Melissa

Tell us a bit about your TTC journey so far: I had implanon removed in early June and we have been TTC ever since. We haven't been at it very long, but we were hoping to get our bfp before the end of the year.

What are you looking forward to this month: Well the month is near end now, but I love fall. The beautiful leaves changing colors, beautiful weather, carving pumpkins, etc
Jen@FirsAve likes this.
October 24th, 2012, 08:09 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Elle

Tell us a bit about your TTC journey so far: We are in the middle of cycle 3 of TTC - We actually started over 6 months ago but were put on hold for several months. . . We are really excited and as always hoping this is our month!

What are you looking forward to this month: Well now the month is almost over - but I am excited for my cousins wedding this weekend!!! Looks like it will be an amazing weekend for it! Also hoping to O before the end of October =)
Jen@FirsAve likes this.
October 25th, 2012, 01:25 AM
mrsEuphoria1's Avatar Veteran
Name: Christine

Tell us a bit about your TTC journey so far: We are in the middle of cycle 2 (2 week wait period now) for TTC our first. I had been on BC before this for 14 years due to severe menses. But I wanted to wait until the husband was completely ready so I didn't bring up the baby issue and finally last month he insisted we needed to start trying

What are you looking forward to this month: Finding out if all that BD'ing worked or not and then getting ready for halloween
Jen@FirsAve likes this.
October 25th, 2012, 08:40 AM
teeny0518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Tina

Tell us a bit about your TTC journey so far: DH and I just started TTC this month! Right now I am waiting to O - I have long cycles and dont usually O until CD25 so it may take me longer than others! I have been charting since May, so I am excited to actually BD to conceive as opposed to charting to know when to NOT BD

What are you looking forward to this month: THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!! After October, I am so in Christmas mode! Ok who am I kidding, I already started listening to Christmas music!
Jen@FirsAve likes this.

October 25th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Melissa, Elle, Christine & Tina - Thanks for joining the roll call

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search