Opinions wanted. Did I O?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Super Mommy
As you may know, this was my first cycle on Clomid. We're on CD 17 now, and I have not seen a positive OPK or a significant temperature increase, but it looks like it's on the upswing. Anyone want to take a look at my chart and give me your opinion, do you think I missed the signs of O? Sorry I stink at tracking other signs, but I did notice EWCM a couple days ago, I thought so anyway.

On a normal cycle I have O'd on CDs 20-21ish. I kind of thought it would happen sooner on Clomid. I took it CD 5-9.

I'm getting antsy!

I think we have our bases coverd if I already did, we BD'd every other day since AF, but I'm wondered if I'm just not going to O at all this cycle, or if it would happen later or around the same time as normal.

Thanks for your input in advance, ladies!

Woo, you can check out Amy's crazy temps right here.
March 28th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Super Mommy
My first cycle of Clomid, I had pos opk on cd19. I was beginning to think it wasn't gonna happen. Fingers crossed for the pos opk!
March 28th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you checked your CM today yet? Its possible you may have o'd yesterday but really hard to say with just today's temp. Just an fyi but I found the clomid messed with my temps and they weren't as reliable as usual.

How are you feeling otherwise? Anxious/emotional? Oh and it maybe a bit personal but I find my sex drive increases around O so that could help you figure it out too

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

March 28th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Nerd
Hm. Fertility Friend would know better than I would. Keep holding on. Maybe the O is coming!

Expecting our first child in February... Team pink!
1st beta 14dpo = 150
2nd beta 18dpo = 782
3rd beta 23 dpo = 5,362
Missing my puppy, but grateful to have shared a bond with her for two years.
March 28th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Crossin' my crossables that it happens soon!!!
March 28th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Super Mommy
I really don't feel any different than usual, but I have never been hit hard by side effects on medications unless its drowsiness and then I am out like a light. Also, I can't figure out CM after recent BDing so that's kind of a wash, but I would say I had increased sex drive a few days ago...more so than I do right now, I dunno?

March 29th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
With clomid, I usually didn't O until day 18 at the earliest, sometimes not until day 20. Hopefully you will O in the next couple of days! Keep Bding! GL and KUP!

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

March 29th, 2013, 03:18 PM
zonee@gmail.com's Avatar Veteran
It says it happens 5-10 days after last pill, i got pos opks on cd 16 (50 mg 5-9) and cd 11(cd3-9 100 mg) but it didnt actually cause me to ovulate imo. Sometimes it takes a couple of cycles to work better and it may not decrease your o day but give you a stronger o. Good luck and it sounds like all your bases are covered. Is your doc monitoring in anyway?
March 29th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Super Mommy
Nope, not being monitored. But! I had very close to a positive OPK early in the day today, so I am guessing I will O tonight or tomorrow. Gonna keep BDing and keep an eye on my temps, that's all I can do. So I won't really be Oing any sooner, let's just hope its a super eggie

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search