Howdy from a New Member!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Super Mommy
Hello all!

I am 26 years old and have been married for 5. This is our fourth month TTC. I haven't really tracked anything but I'm getting serious now (probably because I was very let down last month when I was three days late with no BFP). I just got my OPK in the mail today and gave it a test. Looks good with a light line on the OPK and no second line on the pregnancy test. Didn't find any reports that these were a bad batch.

Today I will be buying Mucinex and PreSeed (we usually use lube although have been trying to go without for TTC purposes) and a basal thermometer. I signed up with FertilityFriend and am looking forward to giving all of this a go for my next cycle. Unless of course I have good results around the 24th!

I joined the boards because I need people to talk to! I am very private and I am sure my husband is getting tired of me going on and on and on about things. I just feel so crazy half the time!!! All kinds of "symptoms" leading to dissapointment. Anyways, I am looking forward to getting to know you guys!

remisue
May 14th, 2013, 02:50 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi there I am Elle

I understand wanting to keep things private and the need to go on and on about TTC I think my DH was pleased when I found another outlet for my TTC rants.

I hope your stay here on the TTC board is short and sweet. Glad you joined us!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

May 14th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi I'm Jen You've definately come to the right place for sharing, questions and venting about ttc. We have a great group of ladies here.

Sounds like you've made some great first steps to getting more serious with ttc. FF has some great tutorials on charting that you might want to check out. If youre a book person, like me, then I would recommend 'taking charge of your fertility'

I look forward to getting to know you better but I hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

May 14th, 2013, 02:56 PM
ArmyWife28's Avatar Praying for a Miracle
I'm Tonya, 28 been TTC for 8mnths now. I hope your stay is short and sweet. I think you will really like this board we have a group of very smart and sweet ladies
FurMommy to Bowie, Abby, Macy, & Leroy

4 Rounds of Clomid & 2 Rounds of Femara with NO Luck
6/5/13 1st cycle of Follistim 600AQ CD3- CD11
6/14/13 Ovidrel Trigger Shot CD12
7/1/13 27mm Cyst on R Ovary, Cancelled cycle
May 14th, 2013, 05:48 PM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi and welcome!!! We are pretty similar, I am 26 and will celebrate my 5th anniversary this year.

Glad to have you join us and hope that you don't have to spend too much longer TTC

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
May 14th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome! I just joined fertility friend as well and I got my basal thermometer yesterday! We are on our second cycle TTC.

I know what you mean about having a new place to go... DH is wonderfully supportive and, for the most part, interested in my TTC ramblings... But there's only so much he cares to hear me go on about. So, I have the boards!

I hope you learn lots here and enjoy your stay!
May 16th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Veteran
Welcome!! I had the same experience on my first month of really trying,, but my cycle was 5 days late and started on te sixth day. Thankfully I have learned not to get my hopes up. I just signed up at Ovulation Calendar and Ovulation Chart - Fertility Charting and I really like it there. My husband got tired of hearing about it too. He was really the only one I could talk to about it till now. You will like it here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search