Update...

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SmilingSam

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2013, 02:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nothing new to report!! Silly doctors office never called back so I am assuming it was negative. More spotting today but it's like every other day, just in the morning and then turns to brown after that. I did get what I thought were some dull AF like cramps this morning and then nothing happened :/

I started crying today for no apparent reason. I pulled my back yesterday and it hurts so bad today that I can barely move..ugh...

Starting to think that this might be another 45 day cycle. I don't even know if I Oed. The doctors RN did say that she wants me to wait another month before making an appointment to come in and start talking meds in order to give me the "official" 6 month time frame for TTC naturally. I say bull crap and I want to know why my body will NOT cooperate! I am honestly so upset by this whole situation that I could (and I am) cry a river!

POAS this afternoon and BFN with an Answer test. FF is just telling me that my new cycle will begin July 3rd...So it's treating this as if I am not even Oing...Has anyone else ever had anything like this happen? Sorry for the book and the rant but I am so confused and upset that I don't know what else to do! It's even to the point that DH asks me every day if AF has arrived.

Married to my best friend

~*~**Proud Army Wife**~*~
June 2nd, 2013, 02:22 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is so frustrating when doctors offices don't get back with results! I am sorry everything is confusing right now. Maybe it is a 45 day cycle and you Od last week.

How long has the spotting bee going on now?

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

June 2nd, 2013, 02:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The spotting has been happening for a couple weeks now

I am calling myself the evap queen now though. This greyish line kind of showed up within the time limit but it was grey and I know the rep that Answer has with those so I knocked it off to nothing. Now I go to look at it in the trash because that's how bored I am, and there is some slight color to it but it was taken 40 minutes outside of the time frame!!
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test135515

June 2nd, 2013, 02:42 PM
Nerd
Ashley, I'm so sorry your body is not cooperating. And it's maddening to hear that your doctor's office hasn't done a better job in communicating with you.

Have you considered getting a different doctor? Haven't you all been trying for six months?
AshleyO likes this.

Expecting our first child in February... Team pink!
1st beta 14dpo = 150
2nd beta 18dpo = 782
3rd beta 23 dpo = 5,362
Missing my puppy, but grateful to have shared a bond with her for two years.
June 2nd, 2013, 02:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sam, next cycle will be 6 months..I am thinking maybe an anovulatory cycle? I don't think I have ever had this so I am nervous. I will call back in a week if AF doesn't show her face. I have Kaiser so the good thing about that is there are a LOT of other doctors I could go with. Although, most other doctors want me to wait a year-a year and a half : /

June 2nd, 2013, 03:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hear you on the doctor. Ugh, I hate it when they do that. Although many doctors won't d anything till you've been one year, so maybe it is good to stick to this one for a while? Personally, I don't like my OB and would rather deal with my family doctor, but his receptionists are such a bunch of (insert mean word here) that I can never get in to see him.

So frustrating!

I hope you are able to get some answers soon.
June 2nd, 2013, 05:31 PM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry you are having to go through this!!!

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
June 2nd, 2013, 06:04 PM
jessicake's Avatar Veteran
I'm so sorry your body is not co-operating I know the frustration. It's not fun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search