Laying low...

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AnnaBonana

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies,

DH and I are sort of taking a break from TTC. Who would have thought it would be this hard? I really thought when we started that I would be happily and easily about four months along now... And here we are five months in with one loss and no sticky BFP! (This isn't even a rant post, just a what the heck!?)

So, this month we have just been relaxing, DTD whenever we please. The sane doctor I saw (after the quack... Ugh, I'm still so angry about that appointment!) said that we can TTC again whenever we please. So, no idea when or if I O'd, no OPKs or temping. And I'm glad for the break!

My loss bleeding started on May 28, so I'm counting that as CD 1. I am going to test on June 24 (AF due to start June 25 according to my period tracker app). I initially said I wouldn't test, but if losses are going to recur, I want to be able to track them. I have no Internet cheapies left in the house! I'm going to order some for next cycle.

So that's my update! Sorry if I haven't been around as much.... I still adore the boards and of course, all of you! It's amazing how much of my life this can take up! And it's amazing how much each of you get that!
AshleyO likes this.
June 16th, 2013, 11:00 AM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
*hugs*

I remember being in your shoes the day I started bleeding in July. "6 months in and THIS is what we get? This isn't fair!" Hopefully it happens quickly for you next time, and stays sticky!
~TTC #1 together 2 years and counting ~

Awesome siggy made by Jaidynsmum
Matthew and Mark 08/24/2005 9w1d, Mattie Anne 04/07/2008 8w Mel and Dee 01/19/2010 (8 weeks) and 5 chemical pregnancies
Hope 07/22/2012@4w1d,Konnor 11/24/2012@3w6d,"Emmy"1/15/2013@ 3w6d,Ronen 02/10/2013@3w5d,Joy 07/19/2013@3w6d, "Pea" 09/06/2013@ 3w3d

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, PCOS, Insulin resistant.
150mcg Synthyroid, 500mg Metformin (aiming for 1500mg)
June 17th, 2013, 05:57 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
take off all the time you need.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

June 17th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

June 17th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh honey no worries! I am in the exact same boat, literally! NExt month will be our 6th cycle TTC with one loss and no sticky BFP! We have just been BDing whenever and not stressing about it. Good luck to you but stay lurking on here!

Married to my best friend

~*~**Proud Army Wife**~*~
June 18th, 2013, 05:47 AM
jessicake's Avatar Veteran
*hugs* We have been there, I completely get it! TTC can be so emotionally exhausting when it doesn't work out quickly. Relax and have fun with your hubby!

June 18th, 2013, 06:11 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Completely understand. Take all the time you need, and of course...vent here!! This is what we are here for! Its like a big extended family here.

We were TTC for 6 months before I got my BFP, then sadly had a loss @ 6 weeks. Its draining. We are on a break right now too- planning our wedding. I had the loss in early February, DF proposed a few days later, and we decided we wanted to get married this fall so we could start TTC again. So, I've been busy wedding planning. It helps, but I know I am really looking forward to trying again. But in the same breath, I think its good for us to just sit back, take a breather and refocus.

You'll get there. Take care
Cautiously Expecting #1

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search