Four for Friday!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By butterfly721
  • 1 Post By KellJoO
  • 1 Post By AshleyO
  • 1 Post By butterfly721
  • 1 Post By blaundee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2013, 06:55 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite thing to do on weekends?

Do you have any nieces and/or nephews?

Do you live near your family?

What are you doing this weekend??

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

December 6th, 2013, 07:34 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
What is your favorite thing to do on weekends? Sleep, go to the gym, spend some time with DH.

Do you have any nieces and/or nephews? I have a step niece and a step nephew.

Do you live near your family? Yes. My parents only live about 9 miles away, and DH's parents live about 2 miles away. Most of his family lives in this area, and the rest of most of our family is only a couple of hours away.

What are you doing this weekend?? Going to a work Christmas party with DH tomorrow night. Other than that, I don't really have any plans.
momology likes this.
December 6th, 2013, 07:54 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Hang out with DH & The pups and spend as much time outside as we can.

I have 5 nephews, 4 nieces, and one great niece. Big family.

Yes. My parents live about 5 miles from our house, and DH's mom lives about 10 miles away. Most of our siblings are within 2 hours from us.

Christmas Party for work tomorrow night. Other than that, just try to keep warm!
momology likes this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
December 6th, 2013, 09:04 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite thing to do on weekends? Relax at our house with DH and furbaby, sip coffee, and enjoy the view.

Do you have any nieces and/or nephews? One nephew

Do you live near your family? My sister lives 45 mins away, parents 5 hours, other sister across the country.

What are you doing this weekend?? DHs work Christmas Party is tonight and looking at houses tomorrow. Hopefully decorating for christmas on Sunday!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

December 6th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is your favorite thing to do on weekends? Hang out and watch football!

Do you have any nieces and/or nephews? I have 2 nieces and they are both gorgeous!

Do you live near your family? Sadly I live no where near my family.

What are you doing this weekend?? DH has drills and then his 1st holiday gathering is on Sunday so that will be very interesting!
momology likes this.

Married to my best friend

~*~**Proud Army Wife**~*~
December 6th, 2013, 10:51 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
It seems like a lot of us have work Christmas parties we are going to tomorrow night!!
momology likes this.
December 8th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Veteran

I know it's not Friday, but I'm gonna play!!!

On the weekends I like to hang out with hubby, or ride my horses, or go to church.

Hubby's sisters have kids, we have... 4 nephews and 5 neices (then there are 2 step-kids, one for each sister, but we don't know them. MIL claims them as her grandkids, though, which I think is really nice.)

I live on my in-laws ranch (FIL, MIL, & FIL's mom also live on the ranch), and my parents & 2 sisters live on their ranch 2 miles away. (We are hoping to buy the smaller ranch right in between these 2 places!) My brother & his wife live in CA.

This weekend I stayed home & kept the house warm- it was frigidly cold this weekend. Hubby is gone ibex hunting all the way on the other end of the state & will be back this evening.
momology likes this.
December 8th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Veteran
Our work party is this coming Friday... ON our 10th anniversary... ugh. We can't skip the party, though, it's pretty much mandatory. But we're going to have fun anyway! It is out of state, 3 hours away, and in a nice hotel with company paid rooms, lots of dancing & visiting. BTW... a person should never get married in the winter. It drastically limits what you can do for your anniversaries! I would love to go camping or something for our anniversaries, but it's way too cold for anything like that.

However- we married in December because my little brother was about to go away for training (he was in the Marines) & we didn't know when he'd be back, and we didn't want to wait! LOL We were engaged for 9 weeks hahaha Had dated for 2 months before that, but had known each other for 10 years & had dated a few years before when we were teenagers.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search