A temporary break

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 24th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies! You all know that I love all of you. Joe will be leaving here soon and I am taking a moment to enjoy what time I have left with him. I had planned on charting, temping, checking CP, etc. etc. for this month but as time grows nearer to him leaving I feel at peace with everything. I am literally to the point where I don't even find myself thinking about TTC. I wake up in the a.m. and I enjoy cuddling with my DH, not worrying about taking a temp at an exact time.

With as late as AF came last month I can pretty much guarranty that I will not O before he leaves. I sure as heck am enjoying the BDing that I can get from him while he's here I think that makes it easier because then I do not worry about it. Obviously I will be lurking around while DH is gone but as we will be unable to TTC I will be taking a much needed break.

Honestly I think that it will be fanastic. I will still be updating my journal so for those of you who are not on FB you can get ahold of me there. I say prayers everyday for all of you to get your BFPs. Y'all take care and I am sure you will see me lurking around here and there.

Married to my best friend

~*~**Proud Army Wife**~*~
December 24th, 2013, 01:23 PM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1

I completely understand needing or wanting to take a break. I will check your journal and keep in touch with you on FB. Love you!
December 24th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Reba I love you too! Thank god for social media right?

Married to my best friend

~*~**Proud Army Wife**~*~
December 24th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Super Mommy to be
I hear ya girl. Enjoy your time with him before he leaves!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
December 25th, 2013, 04:46 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Completely understandable!!

Enjoy your time with Him while he's here Ash. Big hugs to you and remember we are all here if you need to chat! Love ya!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
December 26th, 2013, 06:33 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will miss you but of course I totally understand! Enjoy your time with Joe and if you need some support while he is gone know that we are always here for you whether it is TTC related or not Love you Ashley!!!!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

December 26th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Veteran
Awwww hugs!!!! Prayers that he comes back to you safe & sound & soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search