In the 2WW!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Courtney
Well that would be nice!! I would not complain at all about being sick if it was because of that! BUT I'm in the same boat as you--it's really too early for me to have any real symptoms, I think. And honestly, I've been trying for 16 months and never seen a BFP so I really don't have high hopes at this point lol.
Married in August 2012. TTC #1 ever since.
May 2014: Finally got our BFP!!!

December 31st, 2013, 12:09 PM
Courtney
Anyone having some good symptoms yet?

Not much going on for me. 7 DPO today, and have breast tenderness, but not very bad. Otherwise I feel pretty normal, definitely much better than yesterday! Going to be testing on Friday! (Unless I break down and test in the morning... lol)

December 31st, 2013, 03:50 PM
JennyForrest's Avatar Hoping & Praying
6DPO, had some thick creamy CM, a little bout of nausea after drinking a 8oz hot coco, and peed a little when I sneezed! My bladder wasn't even that full. I'm a little irritable and feel like being lazy today. Trying to get the house in tip top shape before new years hits.
December 31st, 2013, 05:36 PM
socialworkmom2be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had AF like cramps, I currently have ovary pain on the right side, I've ha crazy irritability, craving sweets and peeing like a racehorse all day but I caved and got some answer brand tests and tested with a 2 hr hold... BFN tomorrow I'll be 9 dpo

Oopsie Cycle - August 2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
TTC Cycle #1 - chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #2 - Chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #3 - RE consultation and blood work, normal HSG.
Cycle #4 - Planning on WTTC, but was surprised with a BFP 4/11/14. First beta on 4/15/14 @ 12 DPO= 154.2, beta on 4/17/14 @ 14 DPO was 459.1, beta on 4/23/14 @ 20 DPO = 6,195!

After 3 early losses I am cautiously expecting a Christmas miracle.

Our son, Roen Kitt, is due 12/21/2014!!!
December 31st, 2013, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by socialworkmom2be View Post
I've had AF like cramps, I currently have ovary pain on the right side, I've ha crazy irritability, craving sweets and peeing like a racehorse all day but I caved and got some answer brand tests and tested with a 2 hr hold... BFN tomorrow I'll be 9 dpo
Your sooo early still! Wait until 12DPO :-)
December 31st, 2013, 08:14 PM
Courtney
Yes, you're definitely very early still, you may get your BFP in a few days!

Jenny you made me laugh with your sneeze and leak. I know it wasn't actually funny but just the way you wrote it!

I haven't had any really convincing symptoms like you ladies have.... Kind of feeling like this isn't my month, but you never know! I'm trying to keep positive lol. I did have some cramping today, but I get some cramping every month, and I always read too much into it so I'm trying to just ignore it this time Obviously it's not really working....

January 1st, 2014, 07:42 AM
Last night SO made a rude remark at me for not helping, but he apologized right away. After dinner I went to wash dishes and he came up to me again and sai he was really sorry an didn't mean to hurt my feelings and I just couldn't stop bawling! Usually I'd just get pissed off at him for being rude, but for whatever reason I was just so emotional over nothing. Maybe a sign!?

Cycle #4 - Planning on WTTC, but was surprised with a BFP 4/11/14. First beta on 4/15/14 @ 12 DPO= 154.2, beta on 4/17/14 @ 14 DPO was 459.1, beta on 4/23/14 @ 20 DPO = 6,195!

January 1st, 2014, 10:45 AM
I was completely over emotional last night! DH and I stayed home and watched movies. I cried 3 times during the movie, sad things and happy. DH said something that normally does not bother me, but for some reason I freaked out and walked off crying. It upset me for the whole night. When the clock struck 12am, I was sitting in my shower, yes on the floor with hot water running over me just being all sad. So not like me!
When I woke up wide awake this morning after aprox 5 1/2 hours of sleep my temp was 97.86 (45 minutes before my normal temp taking time). I was really thirsty and had 8oz of water and fell back asleep maybe 30 minutes later. I slept for another 5 hours and when I woke up, but in the habit that I take my temp when I wake up, my temp was 98.34! That's a huge jump in 5 hours. Not sure what to think of it so recorded the lower temp.
January 1st, 2014, 11:43 AM
Courtney
Hmm these symptoms are sounding very promising! I had an emotional outburst Sunday night, but I've been fine ever since. I normally get very emotional during my normal PMS (DH would call me unstable during that time probably lol) so I'm kind of expecting/dreading that in the next four or five days.

You know, I've been really dehydrated the last few days. I woke up one morning a few days ago just feeling overwhelmingly parched (I think that was the day I woke up with the slight sore throat). I chugged a bunch of water, but I kept feeling thirsty all day right up until I went to bed, when I downed about 8 oz right before falling asleep. I haven't noticed that today though, but it lasted though yesterday. I'm sure I was just dehydrated though, since I'm not very good about getting enough water every day.

Anyone noticing any change in CM? I've heard that creamy white CM can be a good sign, but I've always gotten that between O and AF, so for me personally that's not a great symptom. Just wondering about anyone else?

January 1st, 2014, 11:46 AM
Emotionally I'm totally normal today. I had a lot of creamy CM yesterday after my shower. I've been more thirsty the last few days too. Got some sore boobies this afternoon.

Last edited by JennyForrest; January 1st, 2014 at 03:08 PM.
January 2nd, 2014, 07:08 AM
Courtney
Well, I had a dream last night that I got my BFP (first time I've ever dreamed that!), and it was so amazing. It was kinda funny, it was on a Walmart cheapie test, but it was a big fat positive line, it was so exciting!

Then I woke up, and couldn't help but test--BFN, of course. I'm 9 DPO today, so I know it's early, and I was planning on waiting until tomorrow which would still be early, but I just couldn't help it lol. Hopefully the dream was a sign or a promise from God that my positive is on its way...?? Lol I can hope anyway

I woke up with tons of creamy CM this morning! I've been having it pretty consistently since O (normal for me) but it had been drying up a little bit. It was still there if I looked, but didn't notice it on my underwear or when I wiped. Today there was a lot again. Not sure if it has any significance or not though lol. Breasts are still tender (also normal for me), nothing crazy or very painful. I was very tired last night, almost fell asleep on the couch holding my laptop at 5pm! But I think it was just from not getting quite enough sleep the night before--I need my sleep!

January 2nd, 2014, 07:58 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm in the TWW also ladies!! 7 DPO here.

I've had a lot of CM since O, which is kind of unusual for me. Breasts are still sore ...which is normal. Usually it fades off around 9/10DPO though.

I had a dream that I got a BFP too!! FX for you ladies...... I'm sure I'll cave and start testing on Saturday.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
January 2nd, 2014, 09:27 AM
Courtney
I'm probably testing again on Saturday too! Hopefully we'll get some BFPs.

I hear lots of creamy, white CM is supposed to be a good sign of pregnancy. If it's unusual for you, then I would think that's a very good sign!

January 2nd, 2014, 11:06 AM
8DPO today. This morning I woke up very dry down there. Like dry as a bone! My boobies feel sore and full. TMI, but yesterday I went #2 at least 4 times, the last time was really uncomfortable. Felt like my intestines were having contractions and was very painful soft stools. But at least I'm all cleaned out for new year! Might have had implantation cramps/hotflash/dizziness as well but temp did not spike or plunge this morning to confirm.
January 2nd, 2014, 01:44 PM
Ugh! I'm dying of anticipation. Seriously, I'm 10 DPO and have peed on two sticks, somewhere in my brain I believe if I stare enough I'll see the super faint line that I've willed there with my mind. I know that 10 DPO is still very early but it really sucks seeing negatives. Gah!

January 2nd, 2014, 02:35 PM
I almost POS on a stick today. But I was strong. Wait a few more days!
January 2nd, 2014, 03:34 PM
Courtney
Social, I'm sure it's just too early! FX in a few days you'll have a good BFP!! Also, I keep checking my test from this morning, just to make sure there isn't a faint line that I somehow missed before. Negative tests are just no fun.

Good for you for being strong, Jenny! Lol you have more willpower than Social or me, obviously I'm hoping to test again on Saturday, maybe I'll have better results then...

January 2nd, 2014, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandC2012 View Post
Good for you for being strong, Jenny! Lol you have more willpower than Social or me, obviously I'm hoping to test again on Saturday, maybe I'll have better results then...
I would not say I'm strong! Last cycle I started testing several times a day at 8DPO until AF showed. I even tested the first day of AF! I was do depresses after every test that I don't want to feel that away again. I figure, by waiting until 12DPO, if I get a BFN it saves me 4 days of feeling depressed. And besides, your pregnant unless proven otherwise!

FX both Social and CandC get early BFP's!
January 3rd, 2014, 07:46 AM
Courtney
Not much for me to report today, as far as symptoms go. Feel pretty much the same as I ever do. Breasts tender, but not very, and I haven't noticed any CM today so far. Not really getting my hopes up, but I also know it's not over until AF shows Might test tomorrow or might wait an extra day. My temp was up a bit today, which was nice, but it wasn't higher than normal for me, so again, not really getting my hopes up from it. Last month I got my hopes up way too high and then was totally crushed when AF showed, so I'm trying not to repeat that!

I started testing at 7 DPO last cycle, so I managed to wait until 9 DPO this month... that's an improvement! I can't test several times a day because I only have 3 tests left, so I'm rationing them out As soon as I have a temp drop indicating AF coming I'll order some more, along with some OPKs. Actually I told myself if my temp was the same or lower today I would order them this morning, but lo and behold, my temp went up 0.2 degrees.

Anyone having any new or better symptoms today?? Or anyone test? I'm dying to see someone get a BFP!! Jenny, your chart is looking awesome, btw. Social, when are you planning on testing again? Kelley, any good symptoms for you?

January 3rd, 2014, 08:38 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im a bad bad girl!!!

I caved and tested this morning with FMU, and again with second.

Here are my tests.

FMU @ 630 AM
Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #215677 | Countdown to Pregnancy

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #215676 | Countdown to Pregnancy

And Second MU at 9 AM

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #215704 | Countdown to Pregnancy

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #215720 | Countdown to Pregnancy

I REALLY see the line on the second test. I'm just a little unsure about it because now when I look at the test (two hours later) its really hard to see. But, it showed up in the time limit and was pink. Its still SO early so I'm trying to not get too excited, it could be an evap for all I know.

But, last night I had some strange things happen. I was making dinner and all of a sudden it hit me like a truck...shaky, dizzy, hot then cold, and sick to my stomach. TMI but in an hours time I was in the bathroom 3 different times. Then just as fast as it came, it was gone. I took a shower and felt better. DH and I messed around and sex felt...different. Not bad, just different. It reminded me of how it felt when I was pregnant last January. As soon as we got done DTD, I passed out HARD...that was only like 730 PM.

I felt ok this morning until I got to work, then got the hot/cold flashes again and dizzy. I have a dull headache too which is odd for me. I feel heavy down there.

I'm really praying this is it, and you all know that now that I've seen a line......I'll be testing like a mad woman. I'll test again at noon...I'll have a 2.5 hour hold in.

What do you ladies think?
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search