In the 2WW!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2014, 10:53 AM
You can call me Cora and until AF comes there is always hope...at least that is what I've been told lol. I'm still new to all of this but I believe that to be true.
CandC2012 likes this.
January 6th, 2014, 11:15 AM
MandyAnn's Avatar August 2015 DDC Co-Host
Praying for you Courtney! My mother got late positives too so maybe you will too! Your temp looks great. :-)
CandC2012 likes this.

Thank you Mrs.Black2006 for my perfect siggy!

All we wanted for Christmas was 2 lines and a + sign.
After 14 months of TTC we are excited to welcome
a baby GIRL August 15, 2015!!!

January 7th, 2014, 05:48 AM
MandyAnn's Avatar August 2015 DDC Co-Host
Huge temp drop for me this morning. Just waiting for AF to show.

Anyone still in the running?

Thank you Mrs.Black2006 for my perfect siggy!

All we wanted for Christmas was 2 lines and a + sign.
After 14 months of TTC we are excited to welcome
a baby GIRL August 15, 2015!!!

January 7th, 2014, 06:23 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope. AF showed her ugly face this morning, right on time. Witch...

Brooks Kinlee Barnes
6 lbs 13 oz 18.25"
Two in Heaven
2/7/2013 (6w4d)
5/22/2015 (4w3d)

January 7th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Courtney
Ugh, stupid AF!! I'm sorry ladies.

My temp dropped a teeny bit more today, so I think it's on its decline as well. AF is expected in 2 days. In other news, I think I have a cold. That's just great lol. I haven't had one in a couple years so I guess I'm overdue for one Time to hit up the Vitamin C...
Married in August 2012. TTC #1 right away.
May 2014- Finally got our BFP!!! January 2015- welcomed our sweet baby boy.
February 2016- Surprise (but wanted) BFP! Baby #2 due October 2016!
January 7th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Hey Ladies I'm new to this...Just wanted to say hello and join the discussion...I am 13DPO and I'm starting to think I'm out this cycle... AF is due in 4 days but I feel nothing. No sore boobs/no cramping (Well cramping one day last week, what hopefully was implantation)NOTHING!!!! My last pregnancy I knew as soon as I missed my period! I had every symptom...now I'm feeling sooooo let down. Ugh
January 7th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Courtney
Hi MariahsMom, and thanks for joining in! Seems like all of us are out this cycle, except for lucky Social! Oh well. Maybe next cycle will be it for the rest of us! I am loaded with OPKs and HPTs now so I'm ready to go

Unfortunately DH and I may not have much of a chance this next cycle. I am going to be traveling probably right around my O time. We may have a shot before I leave, but we may miss it, just depends on whether I O early enough. But I can't really avoid the trip, it really just worked out at that time, so here's hoping we get our chance! I'll be gone for a couple weeks, so if we do get a shot then at least it should help my 2WW go a lot faster!! I'll be visiting family up in Ohio, so it should be a good trip, even though I will miss DH a ton We're just not used to being away from each other! Lol
January 7th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandC2012 View Post
Hi MariahsMom, and thanks for joining in! Seems like all of us are out this cycle, except for lucky Social! Oh well. Maybe next cycle will be it for the rest of us! I am loaded with OPKs and HPTs now so I'm ready to go

Unfortunately DH and I may not have much of a chance this next cycle. I am going to be traveling probably right around my O time. We may have a shot before I leave, but we may miss it, just depends on whether I O early enough. But I can't really avoid the trip, it really just worked out at that time, so here's hoping we get our chance! I'll be gone for a couple weeks, so if we do get a shot then at least it should help my 2WW go a lot faster!! I'll be visiting family up in Ohio, so it should be a good trip, even though I will miss DH a ton We're just not used to being away from each other! Lol
Thanks for the kind words. And congrats Social!!!

I was in your position this cycle. Me and DH were separated CD17 until the end of my cycle (which is this Saturday). Luckily I O anywhere between CD17-CD20 so I'm hoping that we sealed the deal. Hope you O early enough to catch that egg!
January 9th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Courtney
Well AF arrived today, right on time! Bring on the new cycle! DH and I are going to take a more relaxed approach this time, no temping, no OPKs (which is a bummer, because I just bought a bunch! haha), no worrying about timing. We're just going to relax and make love and lots of prayer! Lol. I'll still use pre-seed to aid my CM (or lack thereof) and take my vitamin/supplement regimen. I've got DH on a bunch of stuff too. Hopefully the relax and have fun method works for us!

How is everyone else doing?
mzcora3 likes this.
January 9th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey girls! I usually hang out over in TTC, but I'm TTC my first so figured I'd pop in over here.

Just started my TWW.

Only symptom so far was mild cramping on the left side yesterday (normal for ovulation time for me.) Here's hoping!

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 9th, 2014, 04:43 PM
bandriessen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll be keeping my FX for you Courtney! Where at in OH is your fam from?
1:50pm
August 29, 2014

♡ September 2014 DDC ♡
January 9th, 2014, 06:21 PM
socialworkmom2be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandC2012 View Post

I hope all of you wonderful ladies get your BFPs very soon! Every day I've been so worried about another m/c that I've done NOTHING at work except google pregnancy test lines and symptoms. I've been so tired I take naps in my car at lunch, but I am so welcoming for morning sickness o start so I can feel better :/

Fx for you all and lots of baby dust!!'

After 5 early losses we are cautiously expecting our second miracle!

January 9th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Courtney
Hi Mslily! FX that you'll get your BFP!!

I'm from Northeast Ohio, about an hour south of Cleveland, out in the country. Where are you at, Bandriessen?

Try not to stress too much Social! Although I can imagine I would be doing the same exact thing if I were in your position. The tiredness is a really good sign though! I'm sure everything will go perfectly this time
Mslily1125 likes this.
January 10th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
3 DPO - got my CH this morning! Bad tummy ache last night turned into mild tummy ache all day long today.

Twinges happening near my right ovary, when normally I only ever feel anything on the left side!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search