couldn't hold out....might as well have

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By JennyForrest
  • 1 Post By CelticGradhaich
  • 1 Post By Nayna

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Super Mommy to be
Well last evening after AF didn't show all day I decided to test. Negative! GGRRR

AF still hasn't shown thus far but I figured I'm about 13 dpo when I tested so if I was preggers it should have showed. No I'm not certain when I ovulated so guess it is possible I ovulated a little later than expected and could be less than 14 dpo today but who knows..........

Guess I just hang on and wait right?
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
January 20th, 2014, 07:33 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh! Hate that.....

But, you're right. You are not out until the witch shows!! FX for you that you ovulated later than you think...
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
January 20th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Super Mommy to be
AF reared her ugly head this aft........
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
January 20th, 2014, 03:26 PM
JennyForrest's Avatar Hoping & Praying
That *****! Sorry this was not your cycle. Hugs
left_field likes this.
January 20th, 2014, 06:48 PM
Mine popped up today, too. AF has a way of rearing her ugly head just when you do not want her to.

Keep up the hope!! Keep up the positive thinking!! Your BFP will happen when it is meant to be. One of the things my best friend keeps telling me is that my child will be so loved and so cherished becuase of the struggles we face right now. This goes for ALL of us here! We are preparing and doing everything in the world that we need to in order to concieve a healthy baby and carry it through a healthy pregnancy and through a healthy delivery in order to give him/her a wonderful life full of the type of love that can only be dreamed about! All of us will get that BFP and the time waiting and the pain at every negative will be GONE! We will not ever remember it because it will be blocked out by the joy and excitement of all the things to come!

Do not give up and do not give up hope!!
left_field likes this.
January 21st, 2014, 04:29 AM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
That sucks! I am sorry!
left_field likes this.

Expecting baby Alexander Matos 1/17!
January 21st, 2014, 07:57 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
I'm so sorry. AF is late for me, but the HPTs so far have been clear negatives, so I'm not holding out a lot of hope for this cycle. It is very hard to be disappointed over and over again like this. I feel your pain.
January 22nd, 2014, 12:27 PM
kto1111's Avatar Super Mommy
Sorry to see this.

DD - Nov '11

DD#2 - EDD 9/29

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search