Fingers Crossed :)

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2014, 09:21 AM
hopelessly wishing's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey ladies. I need some good vibes and baby dust thrown my way please. I'm hoping this is my time.
I'm itching to test but I'm also scared at the same time.
I bd'd every night and morning during my entire fertile window. I know that's probably too much.. So I'm hoping for a miracle. Hoping something happens. I just turned 29 and I'm soo ready to be a mother like now!
I stopped temping months ago, and I havnt had any cm for the past two months.. So I don't know when I ovulated for sure or when to test. According to ff I should start AF on the 6th.
Should I wait till then or take it tomorrow morning??
I have one dollar store cheapie my sister got me..
I'm super excited.
April 1st, 2014, 02:48 PM
Veteran
I started testing at 9 DPO (negative), 10 DPO (negative), skipped 11 & 12 then tested 13 DPO (positive). If it's just a cheapy, why not test, but prepare to buy a lot more I would use a first response test if you're going to test early - they are super sensitive. Good luck!!
April 1st, 2014, 08:25 PM
Thanks. A friend of mine wants me to wait till the 8th so we can test together..Ohh that's going to be hard. Lol
April 2nd, 2014, 09:17 AM
I have the feeling that AF is going to come today. :'( If she does,, I'm going to be devastated and soo embarrassed.. I think I will even stop all together.. Feeling down today..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search