Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2005, 04:26 AM
petal's Avatar Super Mommy
hey all, I am new to this so bear with me

My DH and I have been TTC for 2 months now. I have been off BC for 2 months ... the 1st cycle was 28 days , but now I am up to day 32 and still no AF. I suppose this is just cos my body isn't settled yet. I am only 24, and I have been on BC for most of my fertile life I did a pregnancy test yesterday but it wsa negative. Sigh. This is so frustrating. I know it is still early days and I need to be patient. Is any one else in the same boat as me ???
I would love to hear from you !

Cheers
We are blessed
April 23rd, 2005, 06:00 AM
Veteran
hey there petal! welcome to JM!

my name is mel, i am 20 years old, my dh is 24 and i live in uk. ive also been ttc for 2months and stopped BC 3months ago. i know what you mean when you say this ttc business is frustrating-my af is now 7days late but last time i tested (5days ago) i got BFN but i am going to test one last time tomorrow morning and i am hoping for the BFP!
good luck with your testing and ttc!

xxxMELxxx

p.s. ********************lots of baby dust to you***********************
April 23rd, 2005, 06:24 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the board. I am a newbie myself, but the ladies here have been really nice. Yes I would have to agree with your assumption - if you just got off BC then it will take a little bit of time for your body to adjust (but usually not too long). Good luck and lots of baby dust.
April 23rd, 2005, 07:46 AM
Super Mommy
Hey , welcome! I'm still a bit of a newbie myself, but I'm getting the hang of it. I was 3 days late this month, but I went with my gut feeling and it told me to wait just one more day. So if you can stand it , I would wait. I have always tried to wait atleast 1 week after af was due to test. Just do what you feel is best.

We are angels with but one wing, and to fly we must embrace each other
April 23rd, 2005, 09:50 AM
littlered's Avatar Veteran
first of all welcome. and good luck on ttc and baby dust.

April 23rd, 2005, 06:29 PM
petal's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello again,
thank you all for your kind words, and for taking the time to reply it really helps to know that there are others out their going through the same thing. My DH and I haven't told anyone that we are ttc because we don't want any questions, and it is kinda private So it helps to be able to come on here and vent a little

Baby dust to all of you !!
We are blessed
April 23rd, 2005, 06:40 PM
Beccaboo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Beccaboo
Welcome to JM and lots and lots of ~*~Baby Dust~*~ to you! I hope you enjoy it here! I am one of the co-hosts for this board so feel free to pm me if you need too! (must have 10 posts to pm though!)

April 25th, 2005, 08:47 AM
monkhester
Hello, Petal. Welcome to the Board. I have been ttc #1 since Feb. Good luck to you on a quick BFP. Sending tons of Baby Dust your way!
April 25th, 2005, 03:50 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey there Petal,, welcome to JM!! I hope you enjoy it here,, its so nice to talk to other ladies who are going through exactly what you are!

*~baby dust~*

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search