BFN!!!!but....TMI

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2005, 12:22 PM
beachgirl8
Okay, so the first hpt I took was SLIGHTLY positive. the 2nd two were negative. AF showed up a day early with dark, brick red blood. lasted longer than usual 6 days (normal is 3-4 days ) and the bleeding has stopped BUT...

My bb's are still huge and sore!!! I also have been majorly nauseous every morning when i wake up and nauseous throughout the day. I am sooo tired and I am still cramping with low back pain!!! Now I keep getting headaches!!! WHAT IS GOING ON???? could I be anemic or was AF really AF?? I thouhgt if it was bright red or any kind of red blood then it was bad news and that it was AF.

Anybody else have a period but still have symptoms of AF after she is gone????? also, my CM is watery/creamy, stringy to 1 inch and alot of it!!!I am only on CD 8!! it's been like that since I stopped bleeding(CD 6). Help!!!!

Adrienne
May 3rd, 2005, 02:33 PM
Veteran
adrienne, im so sorry i dont have any answers for you im afraid and my advice would be go and see your dr as early as you can - it's much better to be safe. the only thing i can say is that my af symptoms do sometimes stick around for a couple of days after af (tummy ache and mood swings) but not like yours seem to have with lots of symptoms. do you usually get this or is this first time?
sorry i cant be more help but please let me know how you get on with your dr if you decide to go?
((((((((((((((((((((big hugs))))))))))))))))))
May 3rd, 2005, 06:54 PM
darlajortega's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
"the first hpt I took was SLIGHTLY positive"
if i were you i would call the dr. because you might of had a missed miscarriage.
and if that's the case you need to see the dr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let us know hun!
i had the same thing happen to me.
May 3rd, 2005, 06:59 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It could be possible that you are pg,, you can still get your period sometimes. I wouldn't want to jump to conclusions and say that you had a miscarriage though. You seem to be having a lot of symptoms,, possibly try testing again and if BFN talk to your doctor then if the symptoms persist.

*~baby dust~*

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

May 5th, 2005, 03:19 PM
SummerRose's Avatar Veteran
I agree, I would get to the doctor as soon as possible, just so you know what's going on, since you don't feel like this is a "nomal AF"
(((HUGS)))
TTC #1 Since Fall of 2004
"Unexplained Fertilty"
6 Cycles of Clomid, 3-IUI/Clomid, 2-IUI/Gonal F
M/C October 2006
IVF #1 ~ 21 Eggs, 13 mature, all 13 fertilized, 2 put back, 4 frozen = BFN
FET ~ October 2008
August 14 ~ Started BCP
September 6 ~ Start Lupron 10 Units
September 19 ~ Baseline U/S & B/W
September 20 ~ Start Estrace, Lower Lupron to 5 Units
October 2 ~ US to check lining
October 6 ~ Start Prometrium
October 10 ~ FET
* Praying for a Healthy Baby (or two!!) *

May 5th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would get a blood test for sure. Especially if getting a ++ HPT and then bleeding longer than normal. At least, check with a doctor to be safe! Good luck!
May 9th, 2005, 07:09 AM
beachgirl8
This is the first time that it has happened. i can take the physical symptoms but it's the nausea that's killing me. I guess I should probaby POAS again just be on the safe side
May 9th, 2005, 07:13 AM
beachgirl8
Hey Kat,

I have been so sick the last five days with not only Sinusitis but also an Ear Infection in BOTH ears!!!! So I haven't been able to test or call the doc. I think I will test and see what happens and see if I can get in to see my OB this week. Thanks for replying
May 9th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by beachgirl8@May 9 2005, 06:13 AM
Hey Kat,

I have been so sick the last five days with not only Sinusitis but also an Ear Infection in BOTH ears!!!! So I haven't been able to test or call the doc. I think I will test and see what happens and see if I can get in to see my OB this week. Thanks for replying
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Sorry to hear your've been under the weather. I hope you start feeling better soon. If you get a DR appointment for the ear/sinus infection, have them do a blood test! Keep us posted!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search