weight loss

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
has gone to or tried LA Weight loss?? I just signed up for it. I need to try to loose some weight to help with ttcing. They said they can help me loose 50 lbs in 27 weeks. So I started today. If I get preggers they will put the program on hold until I deliver & then I will start over afterwards. I hope it works..

JoLynn
May 11th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by happydasie@May 11 2005, 07:19 AM
has gone to or tried LA Weight loss?? I just signed up for it. I need to try to loose some weight to help with ttcing. They said they can help me loose 50 lbs in 27 weeks. So I started today. If I get preggers they will put the program on hold until I deliver & then I will start over afterwards. I hope it works..

JoLynn
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I've never heard of LA Weight Loss. However, 50 pounds in 27 weeks is only 1.85 pounds per week, which is TOTALLY doable without spending money on a diet program! If you exercise and watch your diet, you could lost 2-3 pounds per week. I use to date a personal trainer who really taught me a LOT about nutrition. If you want to PM me, I'm totally willing to give you some great advice! Good luck with your weight loss! That's awesome!
May 11th, 2005, 09:31 AM
kimberellie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have LA weight loss here, but I would also need something like that to give me a push and keep me motivated. It is so hard to lose weight and so hard to get motivated enough to do it ALL on your own. Just my opinion.....Good luck with everything and don't forget WATER,WATER,WATER......
May 11th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
yeah I've tried the whole thing on my own & it doesn't work. I will go in 3 times a week for 27 weeks to get weighed & measured. They will evaluate my food log I keep & tell me what to change. I've tried ww & it didn't work for me. Right now I am 213 which I don't look like it but I am. By October I will be down to 160. Providing I don't get preggers. I am really excited b/c that's my birthday month & 2 months from graduation. I just need tons of motivation, plus it will keep me form think about ttc all the time.
May 11th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by happydasie@May 11 2005, 12:53 PM
yeah I've tried the whole thing on my own & it doesn't work. I will go in 3 times a week for 27 weeks to get weighed & measured. They will evaluate my food log I keep & tell me what to change. I've tried ww & it didn't work for me. Right now I am 213 which I don't look like it but I am. By October I will be down to 160. Providing I don't get preggers. I am really excited b/c that's my birthday month & 2 months from graduation. I just need tons of motivation, plus it will keep me form think about ttc all the time.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Good luck on your goals!
May 12th, 2005, 06:47 AM
kimg's Avatar Member
I wanted to wish you luck, too. Having a program will really help you. I did WW online, which really taught me what to eat, how much to eat, etc. I didn't even exercise, and was still able to lose 1-2 lbs. a week. I lost 30 total, and am now at my goal weight, and have kept it there for about 6 months. Stick with it over the long haul, because sometimes it take a few weeks for your body to change, and sometimes people give up early. And remember, that even after you lose the weight, you must stay with the lifestyle changes you have learned, or you will gain it back. I think that was my most important lesson!

Good luck!

Wishing all you wonderful ladies lots of baby dust!
Kim
May 13th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well I finished my first phase. Now I will be eatting 2 protein, 4veggies, 3 fruit, 1 starch, & 1 fat a day. I went Thurday to weigh & lost 1 lbs. that was day 2 of the program. I feel awsome today. when I go tomorrow hopefully I will have lost a few more.

JoLynn
May 16th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to cahorn
weight has been a huge issue in my family my entire life. my mom lost 130 lbs about 8 years ago and all of my aunts and uncles are health nuts. i also deal with weight issues i think everyone does, but it is soooo good to talk about it. as long as you stay focused and able to make a "life style change" you will be able to live a much healthier and happier life. so good luck, stay strong, and if you ever need to talk we'll all be here for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search