Can we hold it off?!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2007, 04:31 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
wowowowowow hahahaha can't wait to see what we all get!!!

this cramping... it feels like dull cramping.... i've been having it almost every day since O.... is that sign of PG or AF? After O, I rare get cramp til AF is due???
February 8th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
wowowowowow hahahaha can't wait to see what we all get!!!

this cramping... it feels like dull cramping.... i've been having it almost every day since O.... is that sign of PG or AF? After O, I rare get cramp til AF is due???[/b]
The cramping sounds promising! I've been dealing with cramping since O time too.

February 8th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok, now we can add bleeding gums to my symptoms. I'm really getting excited and scared. I've sort of convinced myself over the past few days with everything that's been going on with my temps and "symptoms". I'm scared to get a BFN.

February 8th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Beaker's Avatar My boys are adorable
Oh Karly, I think your PG.
When do you test again?

Earn giftcards and more with Swagbucks!

February 8th, 2007, 08:57 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Quote:
Ok, now we can add bleeding gums to my symptoms. I'm really getting excited and scared. I've sort of convinced myself over the past few days with everything that's been going on with my temps and "symptoms". I'm scared to get a BFN.[/b]
I am so with you!! I'm scared to get bfn on sat!

I cried soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard I mean literally sobbed during movie called Flicka!!! i am soooooooo emotional right now
February 8th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Oh Karly, I think your PG.
When do you test again?[/b]
Monday... It's going to be a long weekend.

Quote:
I cried soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard I mean literally sobbed during movie called Flicka!!! i am soooooooo emotional right now [/b]
I bawled, too, when I watched that movie the other day. I couldn't help myself.

February 8th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Charmed64's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Karly I think you are preggo, but incase your not, dont worry sweetie, you will have your BFP soon!! i just know it!!

As for me, I feel you on the emotional thing, i went from 0 - Bitc.....you know what in about 10 seconds tonight at my DH, and 5 mins later i was fine and happy again... Also I heard that Tim McGraw song from Flicka on the radio "my little girl" and lost it..

So to recap as of right now.. 5dpo (its after midnight here)

Sore nips
Lots of CM
Emotional
Bloated
TMI > constipated
Uterus feels very swollen...

Heres to BFP's for all of us!!!
February 9th, 2007, 07:27 AM
Beaker's Avatar My boys are adorable
Now I'm trying to undo my wishful thinking. I would have bet 2 days ago that I was PG. But now I just want to talk myself out of it in case I'm not. Agh!! 8 days to go......

Earn giftcards and more with Swagbucks!

February 9th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Symptoms as of today:
light cramping on & off
this morning have had a few pulling/pain cramps that made me say OW! when I was in the shower
major pimples on my neck, ew!
emotional
increased cm

February 9th, 2007, 10:55 AM
waitingtoland's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to waitingtoland
Quote:
Anyone else randomly grabbing their BB's to see if they're sore?!!?
I'm all worried someone at work will catch me grabbing them teehee![/b]

ahahha hilarious!! I do this. of course always do the quick look around to make sure no one is looking... then SQUEEEZE and if I dont feel them to be sore... i do it again... and maybe try a different area... lol.... mine were really sore last week and this week not as much, but i think i may have de-sensitized them! hAHHAHA the worst habit I have gotten into is LOOKING at them to check details like color... veins... which is worse then grabbing because you have to go to more effort lol and the other day i was doing an obsessive glance in the living room mirror and i heard a knock at the door and i almost peed my pants. I was like... oooo i hope the back window is GOOD and frosty!! HOW do you explain that??? LOL... just taken ... a .. look... no biggy...

February 9th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Charmed64's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Now I'm trying to undo my wishful thinking. I would have bet 2 days ago that I was PG. But now I just want to talk myself out of it in case I'm not. Agh!! 8 days to go......[/b]

Same here but everytime I do that, I start to notice a different symptom. like last night I almost had my self completely convinced I wasn't preggo, and then I got this NASTY metallic taste in my mouth and almost threw up... so... I don't know .. Im just sittin here twiddling my thumbs

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search