Log In Sign Up

Can we hold it off?!


Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
February 7th, 2007, 04:34 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 16,443
I thought I was gonna test on Feb 13 or 14... buuuuuuuuuuuut I can't wait!!!! Are you gonna test early or hold til the day you want to test??!!
I am 8dpo and I wanna test friday!!! I simply cannot wait and feel like POAS tomorrow just to give me a fix

My symptoms:
Nosebleed with snuffy nose (for 2 days)
face breakout
zapping in BBS throughout the day
dull cramping the past few days
nauseous in the morning
hot flash in the morning
restless legs few times a day for NO reason (been going on since 3 days)
side pain come and go
constant wetness on underwear and need to put pantyliner!
and
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired and constanty craving weird food like pizza with potato soup and chocolate all together!!!

What are your symptoms so far?!?!?!?!?!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
February 7th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,518
Quote:
I thought I was gonna test on Feb 13 or 14... buuuuuuuuuuuut I can't wait!!!! Are you gonna test early or hold til the day you want to test??!!
I am 8dpo and I wanna test friday!!! I simply cannot wait and feel like POAS tomorrow just to give me a fix

What are your symptoms so far?!?!?!?!?![/b]
LOL! I know it's hard... but you may get a BFN cause it's too early! You don't want that dissapointment... but hey... if you have the urge to POAS... and you have a big suply....well, girl, GO FOR IT! lol...
Cause who am I kidding? I'll be testing every day soon enough, LOL!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
February 7th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: WNY
Posts: 4,551
OMG Aaron your symptoms are screaming BFP!!!!! Oh I really hope you see 2 pink lines!!!!!!

I unfortunately have not O'd yet!!! waaaaaaaaa

GOOD LUCK when you test!!!!!

__________________




TTC #1 since 2003
12/09- Diagnosed with Adenomyosis and uterine septum
2/2010-Surgery to remove uterine septum
10/19/10 - First IUI w/femara- BFN
11/17/10 - 2nd IUI w/femara,HCG- BFN

1/8/11 - 3rd IUI w/femara,HCG- BFN
2/3/11 - 4th IUI w/femara,HCG- ...

My Ovulation Chart


Reply With Quote
  #4  
February 7th, 2007, 06:30 PM
klfc28
Guest
Posts: n/a
I'm only 4DPO so I have a long long wait!!!

I have had cm all day today non-stop. Thats not normal for me.

I really think you will get a BFP!!! Good luck!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
February 7th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Boo Boo is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,900
I initially posted that I would be testing on the 13th or 14th, but I think if AF doesn't show, I may not be strong enough to refrain from POAS on the 10th. I guess we'll see how I can handle it all.

As for my symptoms:
Cramping since a couple of DPO
Nausea last night and this morning
Metallic taste in my mouth yesterday
Headaches
A few dizzy spells
Increase in CM
My face is starting to break out
Oh, and my temps are HIGH.
__________________
Karly



Reply With Quote
  #6  
February 7th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Beaker's Avatar My boys are adorable
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,695
I'm only 5-6DPO I have been writing all my symptoms down so I can keep myself a little more sane next month. In a nutshell they are:
acne
fatigue (took a bath to relieve aches today and followed with a nap )
vivid dream of little baby girl
increased cm from 2DPO (required a liner )
really strong abdominal cramps (I wondered if I miscalculated my O date b/c they were so strong)
headache

I am waiting until the 17th to test. That's a long way off, I know.
__________________





Earn giftcards and more with Swagbucks!



Reply With Quote
  #7  
February 8th, 2007, 04:38 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 16,443
Quote:
I initially posted that I would be testing on the 13th or 14th, but I think if AF doesn't show, I may not be strong enough to refrain from POAS on the 10th. I guess we'll see how I can handle it all.

As for my symptoms:
Cramping since a couple of DPO
Nausea last night and this morning
Metallic taste in my mouth yesterday
Headaches
A few dizzy spells
Increase in CM
My face is starting to break out
Oh, and my temps are HIGH.[/b]

Quote:
I'm only 5-6DPO I have been writing all my symptoms down so I can keep myself a little more sane next month. In a nutshell they are:
acne
fatigue (took a bath to relieve aches today and followed with a nap )
vivid dream of little baby girl
increased cm from 2DPO (required a liner )
really strong abdominal cramps (I wondered if I miscalculated my O date b/c they were so strong)
headache

I am waiting until the 17th to test. That's a long way off, I know.[/b]
I'm rooting for you guys!!!! We need to break the TTC #1 dry spell!!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
February 8th, 2007, 05:56 AM
Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 505
Wow! All of those symptoms sound really promising! I think I am only 3DPO (still waiting to see) so I have quite a ways to go! Babydust!
__________________
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">Brooke
TTC#1 since 9/06</span>


View my chart please!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1880f0
Reply With Quote
  #9  
February 8th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Charmed64's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 1,251
I am only 4dpo and I think my brain is playing tricks on me!!
I had shooting pains through my boobs yesterday afternoon
some cramping today in the front and in my lower back - almost feel like AF cramps.
Tons of CM yesterday.. also required a liner
Reply With Quote
  #10  
February 8th, 2007, 10:25 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 16,443
Quote:
I am only 4dpo and I think my brain is playing tricks on me!!
I had shooting pains through my boobs yesterday afternoon
some cramping today in the front and in my lower back - almost feel like AF cramps.
Tons of CM yesterday.. also required a liner[/b]

OOOH sounds promising!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
February 8th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,518
Anyone else randomly grabbing their BB's to see if they're sore?!!?
I'm all worried someone at work will catch me grabbing them teehee!
Only symptoms for me are increased cm... and light cramping over last couple of days, but no cramping today. DH thinks our little ladybug is trying to burrow a home in my belly!
He keeps making these cute faces at me and putting his hands op and making scratchy burrowing noises &gestures LOLOLOL!
Last night he pretended he was wearing one of those velcro suits and he pretended to jump on a trampoline and pretended to launch thru the air and got stuck on the wall. HAHAHA! He was pretending to implant LOL..
I'm a luckygal, my DH is super cute
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #12  
February 8th, 2007, 11:25 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 16,443
Quote:
Anyone else randomly grabbing their BB's to see if they're sore?!!?
I'm all worried someone at work will catch me grabbing them teehee!
Only symptoms for me are increased cm... and light cramping over last couple of days, but no cramping today. DH thinks our little ladybug is trying to burrow a home in my belly!
He keeps making these cute faces at me and putting his hands op and making scratchy burrowing noises &gestures LOLOLOL!
Last night he pretended he was wearing one of those velcro suits and he pretended to jump on a trampoline and pretended to launch thru the air and got stuck on the wall. HAHAHA! He was pretending to implant LOL..
I'm a luckygal, my DH is super cute [/b]
I just grabbed my BBS.... ouchie!
that's cute what DH did for you
Ive been having light cramps on and off today!!! And my nipples hurt! Man I'd be very disappointed if I got a bfn.... now I'm getting scared
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
February 8th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,518
Quote:
Quote:
Anyone else randomly grabbing their BB's to see if they're sore?!!?
I'm all worried someone at work will catch me grabbing them teehee!
Only symptoms for me are increased cm... and light cramping over last couple of days, but no cramping today. DH thinks our little ladybug is trying to burrow a home in my belly!
He keeps making these cute faces at me and putting his hands op and making scratchy burrowing noises &gestures LOLOLOL!
Last night he pretended he was wearing one of those velcro suits and he pretended to jump on a trampoline and pretended to launch thru the air and got stuck on the wall. HAHAHA! He was pretending to implant LOL..
I'm a luckygal, my DH is super cute [/b]
I just grabbed my BBS.... ouchie!
that's cute what DH did for you
Ive been having light cramps on and off today!!! And my nipples hurt! Man I'd be very disappointed if I got a bfn.... now I'm getting scared
[/b]
Yup, I just grabbed mine again! HAHA!
NOnonononononoononononononono... no thinking negative!! ++++ thoughts only!!
Here's some extra dust for ya!!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #14  
February 8th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Boo Boo is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,900
Quote:
Anyone else randomly grabbing their BB's to see if they're sore?!!?[/b]
I go for the gold, too. Although, mine aren't sore, they just GREW!

Also, DH is totally excited and he'll randomly touch my stomach and say "Baby".
__________________
Karly



Reply With Quote
  #15  
February 8th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,518
Quote:
Quote:
Anyone else randomly grabbing their BB's to see if they're sore?!!?[/b]
I go for the gold, too. Although, mine aren't sore, they just GREW!

Also, DH is totally excited and he'll randomly touch my stomach and say "Baby".
[/b]
So bizarre! My DH does that to me too! ONly he yells: BAAAYYYY-BEEEEEEE!
lololol
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #16  
February 8th, 2007, 11:34 AM
Boo Boo is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,900
Quote:
So bizarre! My DH does that to me too! ONly he yells: BAAAYYYY-BEEEEEEE!
lololol [/b]
I play along too. If he starts to squeeze too hard when he's hugging me, I'll tell him he's going to hurt the baby.
__________________
Karly



Reply With Quote
  #17  
February 8th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,518
Quote:
Quote:
So bizarre! My DH does that to me too! ONly he yells: BAAAYYYY-BEEEEEEE!
lololol [/b]
I play along too. If he starts to squeeze too hard when he's hugging me, I'll tell him he's going to hurt the baby.
[/b]
That's a good one. I use the 'baby' to get more treats, like extra pieces of licorice LOL
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #18  
February 8th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Charmed64's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 1,251
ok, now im officially crazy....

along with the other symptoms I posted, sorry if this is TMI but i feel constipated.. like I feel like I have to go but cant, and if I push on my uterus its very bloated and sore...

I love having an office to my self because I can close the door and grab my boob.. my bbs aren't sore but my nipples hurt like hell

Im only 4dpo.. this is just all in my head... right??
Reply With Quote
  #19  
February 8th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Boo Boo is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,900
It's definitely not too early to have symptoms.
__________________
Karly



Reply With Quote
  #20  
February 8th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Beaker's Avatar My boys are adorable
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,695
Geeezzz. We are ALL going bonkers this month!
I do feel I have to update b/c I am too gosh darn excited...I have been having some pretty moderate cramps for 2 days. They aren't O pains cuz they are lower. They actually feel like AF cramps but AF is not due for another 12 days or so (I have a long LP).
I am going to have a hard time waiting until the 17th.
__________________





Earn giftcards and more with Swagbucks!



Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:45 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0