Question??

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Veteran
Okay so my last period was July 27th, quit taking pill then. Wasn't really trying or preventing. Supposed to get AF yesterday. Hadn't gotten it still but took test yesterday and negative. No major signs of PMS besides really tired and lower back pain. Is it possible that AF still could be coming and just not regualr? I was always regular before the pill and knew exactly when it was coming? Could pregnant be possible even thought it was - yesterday? No major pregnancy symptoms, attributed being tired to PMS only very mild cramps and normally I get major cramps while on the pil. Is my system just trying to adjust or what? Someone with experience pelase help!!!

August 25th, 2005, 02:33 PM
zoey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Could be. Give it a couple more days and then test again if AF doesn't show her ugly face.
Good Luck!
August 25th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LadyInWaiting Send a message via MSN to LadyInWaiting
Well, getting off the pill can majorly mess with your body. I quit taking them in July around the 12...had withdrawl bleeding the 16, and have yet to have a period but have had 5 BFN. I am on day 41...My advice..wait it out...

August 25th, 2005, 03:03 PM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM and to the TTC #1 board. As the other ladies have said right now it could be either and you are just going to have to wait it out (as hard as that can be). Coming off B/C can mess up your system and it takes a few cycles for you body to get used to ovulating on its own again, but on the other hand some women have little problems and do get pregnant right away.

Good luck - I hope your TTC journey is short and sweet!
August 25th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Veteran
THanks for the advice. Newbie to all of this! I guess I just assumed everything would be normal. I have had the weirdest cramps though and by calculation and body stuff I felt as though I O'd about when I should have but didn't really well you know right around then but I have heard people say it doesn't have to be right around. I guess my cramps just haven't been like normal PMS cramps but hten again I don't have major preggo signs either besides being sooo tired and lower back pain which could go either way.

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamChaser@Aug 25 2005, 04:03 PM
Welcome to JM and to the TTC #1 board.* As the other ladies have said right now it could be either and you are just going to have to wait it out (as hard as that can be).* Coming off B/C can mess up your system and it takes a few cycles for you body to get used to ovulating on its own again, but on the other hand some women have little problems and do get pregnant right away.

Good luck - I hope your TTC journey is short and sweet!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

August 25th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Choose joy
Just wanted to say "hi" and "good luck"

August 25th, 2005, 07:29 PM
groovie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i see all your questions got answered, so i just wanted to welcome you to JustMommies and to the TTC #1 board.
August 26th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had my last period July 13 and took Pregnancy test Aug 11....it came out negative. Re-took another test b/c I just new I was prego on Aug 15 and it came out positive. Wait a few more days and take another test. I also had cramps...felt like period was coming.....Good Luck...thinking of you!!

MICHELE: Wife to Chris 04~02~04
Mom to Isabella 04~09~06 5lbs.6oz
& Christopher 09~04~08 4lbs. 5oz

August 26th, 2005, 07:21 AM
Veteran
Did you have any other symptoms? Sore boobies or changing boobs or anything like that? i have had backache and headaches but like I said thoiught that was PMS??

Quote:
Originally posted by NYCmom2B@Aug 26 2005, 08:11 AM
I had my last period July 13 and took Pregnancy test Aug 11....it came out negative.* Re-took another test b/c I just new I was prego on Aug 15 and it came out positive.* Wait a few more days and take another test.* I also had cramps...felt like period was coming.....Good Luck...thinking of you!!
[/quote]

August 29th, 2005, 07:31 AM
Veteran
AF came yesterday!

Quote:
Originally posted by janabama+Aug 26 2005, 08:21 AM-->
Quote:
Did you have any other symptoms?* Sore boobies or changing boobs or anything like that? i have had backache and headaches but like I said thoiught that was PMS??

<!--QuoteBegin-NYCmom2B
Quote:
@Aug 26 2005, 08:11 AM
I had my last period July 13 and took Pregnancy test Aug 11....it came out negative.* Re-took another test b/c I just new I was prego on Aug 15 and it came out positive.* Wait a few more days and take another test.* I also had cramps...felt like period was coming.....Good Luck...thinking of you!!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]

August 29th, 2005, 08:15 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry the witch showed up! Sending you lots of baby dust for this cycle.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search