Log In Sign Up

Drop in hCG


Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
August 26th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 14
Hello,

Second day on boards and wanted to question this group of first-timers as well as the m/c board.

Situation:

I am either 2.5 wks or 6.5 wks (not sure whether it was AF or spotting). HPT was positive, sonogram showed no signs of preg or ectoptic; hCG just dropped from 82 to 44. Definite m/c? Anyone with experience or heard what the odds are of a positive outcome after a drop?

THANKS.
Jennifer
Reply With Quote
  #2  
August 26th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 2,323
after a drop I have not heard of a good outcome.however...just because I haven't heard it doesn't mean it isn't a possibility.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
August 26th, 2005, 12:44 PM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 8,269
Unfortunately I would think that would be a indication since HCG levels are supposed to double every couple of days. What has your doctor said?

Hope everything turns out OK for you! and welcome to JM.
__________________
<div align="center"></div>
Reply With Quote
  #4  
August 26th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 14
Thanks. Nurse says we will wait and see what test results show next week (another beta and sonogram). They never want to commit one way or another, and I understand because nothing is absolutely certain, but it is hard waiting as you all know!

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:35 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0