Help, Help, Help

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
My AF was due on Wednesday 9-7-05, and today is 9-9-05. Still no AF. But i went to the restroom and noticed a small spot of blood. Could that old hag be comming, or is it something else. I took a test on 9-4-05 got a BFN, and I took another one yesterday, another BFN. What could this be???? Please help.....

September 9th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Regular
Sounds like AF to me. Sorry!!!!!!!!!!

September 9th, 2005, 11:11 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you know how many DPO you are? Implantation can take place anywhere from 5 DPO to 12 DPO (with 7 to 12 DPO most common) - if you are over 12 DPO, then sorry it is most likely the witch on her way, but if it is possible that you are less than 12 DPO, then it could be IB. Of course we all ways say it ain't over until the witch shows and I really hope she stays away! Good luck.
September 9th, 2005, 11:12 AM
zoey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like AF's rearing her Ugly head. She came to visit me too. Come on June babies
September 9th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
It's not AF. I have a teeny little scratch down there, and that's where the blood came from. Right now i'm 16 DPO, and I'm getting discharge, and it's not blood. How accurate is the Answer Quick and Simple Early pregnancy test???? Shouldn't I have gotten a BFP by now if I were pregnant????? I'm going NUTZZZZZZ........
I'm tempted to buy more tests.

September 9th, 2005, 10:47 PM
I am sorry you are having a frustrating time. Here's a link that tells you the sensitivity of different HPT's:

http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html

Try to relax, it does take some women longer to register a positive on an HPT and while rare, some never do even though they are pregnant. I would say if AF doesn't rear her ugly head in the next day or so and you still are getting BFN's to go see you doctor about a blood test.

Good luck - I hope you get a BFP soon.
September 10th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the link. As of today, still no AF. My mother even notices. I went to visit her today, she doesn't know we're TTC (I want to surprise her) and she saw i had a pad in my purse and I told her, oh, I'm expecting AF to come, and she's like, shouldn't she have come already? She knows my cycle, I mean, I've only been living away from her for a month and a half. I got married July 30 of this year, and my mom knows when AF comes to visit, and she comes heavy. LOL. (my mom was the same way like me) But she didn't tell me anything, or ask if i'm PG, she just looked at me. The look a mother gives to her daughter. LOL. Anyways, I'm 3 days late, and no signs of that old hag.

I tested this morning. BFN

September 10th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Love you new siggie - cute picture. I thought you might find this link interesting too, awhile back Lilah asked the March DDC about how soon or late they got their BFP:

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...howtopic=69762
September 11th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamChaser@Sep 10 2005, 10:26 PM
Love you new siggie - cute picture.* I thought you might find this link interesting too, awhile back Lilah asked the March DDC about how soon or late they got their BFP:

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...howtopic=69762
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Thanks, that link, but unfortunately, AF showed today. I'm bummed. My DH is bummed too, but he said we'll have fun BDing. I want to learn how to chart my cycle, and see when I am ovulating, I don't want to trust the internets way of telling me when I'm ovulating. I've never been 4 days late w/ AF, and this totally freaked me out. She's here, and I'm bloated. I really thought I was PG because I was feeling what I thought were PG symptoms, but I've never been PG to know what they were. LOL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search