We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Ok, I know I said I would give posting a little break, but I'm obsessed: I took my LAST HPT first thing this morning, and BFN!!!! I am 5 days late for my period, I don't feel like I'm going to get it, and I don't really feel pregnant either. What is going on???
I just wanna know if I can go get a Starbucks. At this point, that is all I ask!
I THINK I'm getting Aunt Flo! Well, I'm not HAPPY that I'm not pregnant, but I'm relieved that this wait is over! Wow, I've never had such a late one! I wonder why?
Well anyway, I got plenty of practice eating right and abstaining from caffiene and alcohol for next month! Baby dust to everybody and thanks for putting up with my silly journal (I'll spare y'all next time!)
Sorry AF came for you. I just started reading this thread, and was getting hopeful for you. There's always next month, though! Good luck!
As for me, my symptoms have been:
* Stomach pain, both cramping and tenderness (it hurts to yawn, breathe deep, etc.)
* Diarrhea (At first I took this as a sign that I wasn't preg, as I only hear about constipation as a sign, but I googled and found many women saying it's a symptom for them.)
* Gassy (From both ends)
* Lots of nausea
* Frequent urination
* Fatigue. This was my first symptom. I am usually a night person, and have no problem staying awake all night when I don't have to be up in the am, but lately I've been exhausted by 9 or 10 pm. And I'm tired earlier inthe day and need naps. I'll sleep a good 10-12 hours a night and still be tired.
* Crankiness. At least that's what other people tell me
* Very vivid dreams, and in the last couple of days, dreams about babies
* And the most important one; just a gut feeling.
I think that about does it for my list of symptoms. Oh yes, and I'm on CD 26, AF should be here on CD27 or 28. I'm trying to hold out until AF is actually due to test, but I may end up going and picking up a 2-pack early HPT later and see what I get.
Good luck to everyone waiting to test in the next couple days along with me.