My 2WW journal

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 25th, 2005, 05:33 PM
lapoema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies...baby dust to y'all too!

My cycle is 33 days. Very rarely I get AF early (one or two days), but it's been over a year since I've had one longer than that. I'm 4 days late today.

Just started supplementing with choline. I read that it helps brain development. I don't want to overdo it with the supplements, but it seemed like a good idea. Anyone heard anything about it?
September 26th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Ok, I know I said I would give posting a little break, but I'm obsessed: I took my LAST HPT first thing this morning, and BFN!!!! I am 5 days late for my period, I don't feel like I'm going to get it, and I don't really feel pregnant either. What is going on???

I just wanna know if I can go get a Starbucks. At this point, that is all I ask!
September 26th, 2005, 06:25 AM
garshgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You must be the exception for the extended wait! When are you going to go in for the blood test?

still cheering you on!

sheila

September 26th, 2005, 07:49 AM
I'll go in Friday if I don't get AF by then. This is ridiculous. I'm starting to want a beer and it's really tempting... LOL, JK!
September 26th, 2005, 08:11 AM
THE END!!!!!!

I THINK I'm getting Aunt Flo! Well, I'm not HAPPY that I'm not pregnant, but I'm relieved that this wait is over! Wow, I've never had such a late one! I wonder why?

Well anyway, I got plenty of practice eating right and abstaining from caffiene and alcohol for next month! Baby dust to everybody and thanks for putting up with my silly journal (I'll spare y'all next time!)
September 26th, 2005, 09:34 PM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry the witch found you - -looks like she is here for me too (started to spot). Here's to the next cycle for the both of us.
September 26th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Sorry AF came for you. I just started reading this thread, and was getting hopeful for you. There's always next month, though! Good luck!

As for me, my symptoms have been:

* Stomach pain, both cramping and tenderness (it hurts to yawn, breathe deep, etc.)
* Diarrhea (At first I took this as a sign that I wasn't preg, as I only hear about constipation as a sign, but I googled and found many women saying it's a symptom for them.)
* Gassy (From both ends)
* Headaches
* Lots of nausea
* Frequent urination
* Fatigue. This was my first symptom. I am usually a night person, and have no problem staying awake all night when I don't have to be up in the am, but lately I've been exhausted by 9 or 10 pm. And I'm tired earlier inthe day and need naps. I'll sleep a good 10-12 hours a night and still be tired.
* Crankiness. At least that's what other people tell me
* Very vivid dreams, and in the last couple of days, dreams about babies
* And the most important one; just a gut feeling.

I think that about does it for my list of symptoms. Oh yes, and I'm on CD 26, AF should be here on CD27 or 28. I'm trying to hold out until AF is actually due to test, but I may end up going and picking up a 2-pack early HPT later and see what I get.

Good luck to everyone waiting to test in the next couple days along with me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search