My 2WW journal

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2005, 07:30 AM
lapoema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know if anyone is interested, but I thought I'd post my 'symptoms' (if that's what they are!!!) until I know for sure, one way or the other. Anybody else who's waiting with me, feel free to compare notes!

Today's 6-7 DPO. For a few days now I've been having twingy cramps. I kinda thought they might be my imagination until yesterday--they were pretty bad last night, like a heavy AF. I was also in the car with some friends on the way to a restaraunt, and had to go pee REALLY BAD halfway there. Then 30 minutes later, after dinner, had to go again. Then again about an hour later!

Today I noticed that my boobs have grown about a half a cup size. Yikes! I'm an A cup so it's really noticeable! There is a chance it could be normal AF type stuff, but it's really early--I'm not due for her until the 22nd!

Also, I have PMDD really bad, usually. This month, I actually don't feel that bad.

Been taking naps every day too, which is odd for me. I've been really sleepy. Could be the weather???
September 11th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Oh another thing. I was at a wedding, and had a glass of champagne (figured it would be fine), and as I was sipping it, my mouth started watering like NUTS! It was so weird, and I was like "what's up with that?" until I remembered it could be a symptom....?
September 12th, 2005, 04:42 AM
7 DPO: I have really bad cramps this morning, but I think it's gas. Actually, I'm starting to think that all these symptoms are in my head. My boobs feel normal today.

DH doesn't want to talk about it until we know for sure that it's a positive. I really don't blame him. We're first-timers, and we don't know what's a real symptom and what's not. I am not going to stop posting, though....

I can't imagine that we won't get pregnant this month though, unless there is some other issue. I am pretty sure I know what day I O'd, and we BD'd like a hundred times that week. LOL

I'm totally NOT having PMDD this month, so maybe that's a good sign...? (Knock on wood)
September 13th, 2005, 04:32 AM
8 DPO: Well I feel silly starting this thread now, because I don't really think it will happen. I guess it will probably take longer than just one month, as most of you probably know....apologies for the beginner's enthusiasm!

Anyway, the PMS moods started kicking in yesterday. I still have the lower ab cramps, but that could be a lot of things, including cysts.

Please feel free to respond....anybody!
September 14th, 2005, 04:04 AM
9 DPO. PMDD has a grip on me right now. I had a massive attack yesterday. Won't go into the details, but it wasn't cute. I won't take my Zoloft either, because of the TTC. Thank God for my husband/psychotherapist!! LOL

So unless that could double as a pregnancy symptom, I expect it's AF-related.

I wonder if I have low progesterone? I think I read somewhere that that could cause PMDD.

In other news: Everything else is the same. Cramps still. I just feel like not doing ANYTHING today. Alas...
September 15th, 2005, 03:59 AM
10 DPO--First I gotta ask because I'm curious, is anyone reading this? I haven't gotten any responses...I hope I'm not being too annoying and self absorbed

Well not much to speak of yesterday. Just major, major PMS-moods, crying, and slight cramps.

I haven't cut back on my coffee at all. I hope that hasn't affected it sticking or something.

Keep looking for implantation bleeding, but nothing. I'm going to test on the 17th and then on the 22nd.
September 15th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Monkey9382's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm reading it!!! I'm interested in seeing how it's going for you. At least I get a play by play from someone else so I'm not wondering what the heck is wrong with me or if anyone else gets what I get! Thanks!

September 15th, 2005, 08:24 AM
April25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to April25 Send a message via Yahoo to April25
I have been reading it, trying to compare your signs with mine.

I have:

slight nausua
fatigue bad
cramps
headaches
vivid dreams
a weired taste in my mouth (sometimes)
staying hungey
bbs sore( a little bit)

but all this is probally in my head.

~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~
GOOD LUCK
<div align="center"></div>
September 15th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Cool, I'm glad I'm not posting for nothing April, it sounds like you have a lot more symptoms than me...I think you have a better chance.
September 15th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Let_God_Bless_Me's Avatar Regular
Hi im also trying... i've had a few symptoms and my period was supposed to start today. I've been having a few symptoms now for over a week
September 16th, 2005, 07:11 AM
11 DPO: Argh! I had heard that some people get positive responses at 7-11 DPO, so I went ahead and tested, even though my period isn't due till the 22nd. BFN, of course. I don't know what I was thinking.

*Possible* symptoms:

Some indigestion and an upset stomach yesterday morning--it felt like AF.

Crying a lot, feeling depressed (absolutely normal for me this time of the month.)

The cramping, right in one certain spot. It comes and goes, but I think to myself, "If I weren't TTC, would I notice it?" The answer is yes.

Getting hungry for breakfast, which is weird for me because I don't normally eat breakfast.

Also, as I was browsing the internet yesterday I found something (relating to one of my old jobs) that pissed me off and I started crying. I was thinking, "Oh I am not pregnant, I'll have a glass of wine to make me feel better." (Shame on me!) Well after one sip of the wine, my stomach started cramping like crazy! I poured it out.

Still, I'm not feeling terribly hopeful...
September 16th, 2005, 07:34 AM
April25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to April25 Send a message via Yahoo to April25
I feel the same way you do, I have all these symptoms, but feel like I am not pregnant. I am due for af about the same time you are.GOOD LUCK!!! ~~~~~~BABYDUST~~~~~~~
September 16th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Jacquie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by lapoema@Sep 16 2005, 08:11 AM
11 DPO:* Argh!* I had heard that some people get positive responses at 7-11 DPO, so I went ahead and tested, even though my period isn't due till the 22nd.* BFN, of course.* I don't know what I was thinking.

*Possible* symptoms:

Some indigestion and an upset stomach yesterday morning--it felt like AF.*

Crying a lot, feeling depressed (absolutely normal for me this time of the month.)

The cramping, right in one certain spot.* It comes and goes, but I think to myself, "If I weren't TTC, would I notice it?"* The answer is yes.

Getting hungry for breakfast, which is weird for me because I don't normally eat breakfast.

Also, as I was browsing the internet yesterday I found something (relating to one of my old jobs) that pissed me off and I started crying.* I was thinking, "Oh I am not pregnant,* I'll have a glass of wine to make me feel better."* (Shame on me!)* Well after one sip of the wine, my stomach started cramping like crazy!* I poured it out.

Still, I'm not feeling terribly hopeful...
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
Hey, don't beat yourself up over this. I think most of us have tested early thinking that we *must* be one of the ones that could get an early result. In reality though, the stats show a *very* low percentage of people will actually get a BFP when pregnant and testing at 10 DPO. If it makes you feel better, back in May I tested from 12 DPO - 17 DPO, and didn't get a BFP until 17 DPO.

Anyway, I hope you get a BFP!
TTC #1:
5/20/05:
5/27/05:
5/28/05: miscarriage
08/27/05:
08/30/05: miscarriage
01/15/05: misdiagnosed with PCOS
08/29/06: first appt at fertility clinic (was already pregnant with dd and didn't know it)
08/31/06:
05/16/07: DD was born

TTC #2:
11/13/09: let's try again!
03/10/10: tests with new OB - everything totally normal for DH and I, no indication of pcos; officially diagnosed with "Unexplained Infertility"
04/21/10 - 10/13/10: 7 unsuccessful rounds of clomid with OB
11/13/10 - 14/23/11: 3 unsuccessful IUI's with clomid at fertility clinic
07/27/11: ER for IVF - retrieved 27; 17 were mature enough to fertilize; all 17 fertilized; 11 made it to day 3 embryos; 6 made it to day 6 blasts. Transferred 1, froze 5.
08/08/11: positive hpt!
08/13/11 - 08/20/11: positive blood test (186), but cramping and bleeding. 2 days later, blood at 275; 2 days later, blood at 21. Inevitable miscarriage.
10/13/11: start suprefact for first FET
September 17th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Thanks girls! Y'all make me feel better

12 DPO: Bad headache yesterday after going to the mall. Felt like a caffeine headache, but I only had my normal amount of caffeine (Two cups of coffee in the morning and a Coke for lunch). Doubtful it had anything to do with conception, but I don't get headaches often, so I thought I'd mention it.

Other than that, I felt a couple of quite distinguishable cramps while walking around. No boob issues, implantation bleeding, ms, or anything else that might possibly qualify.

In short, I don't feel pregnant at all.

AF due in 5 days....
September 17th, 2005, 09:48 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Headaches are a sign too . Sprinkling you with baby dust. Hope AF doesn't show up.
September 17th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to naybutterfly1
I'm reading too!! I am rather enjoying your day-by-day run down since I am only a little behind you. I am due to start on the 26th. So far I am having these possible symptoms

More frequent headaches
Wake in the morning absolutely famished
Get a lot of dizzy feelings
naseus feeling esp. in the morning
Shortness of breath (was talked about in the TTC Board)
Twinges and some short sharp pains in my abdomen
Skin has been very itchy
boobs feel a bit fuller

I really hope this is the month... This is my fourth month trying and last month I had an early m/c.
September 18th, 2005, 06:28 AM
I think you all have a good chance of getting BFPs! Good luck to you (and thanks for reading)

Even though I don't have that many symptoms and I don't think I'll get a BFP, I guess I'll keep posting just because I started this thread...LOL

13 DPO: Is being really, really lazy a sign? I don't think it's really fatigue, but I just want to sit on my arse and do nothing all day...but then at night I have energy. I think that's normal for me though!

Still got the twingy pains. But that's about it. I just wonder what that could be if it isn't pregnancy, because I don't ever remember having that before.

I remembered my dreams last night, which is a symptom, right? I don't usually remember my dreams. I dreamed I got AF!

If I don't get a BFP this month I'm gonna buy a 6-pack of Miller Lite and drink it all myself! Hee hee.

Good luck again to everybody!!!!

Edited to add this: I've also been having hot flashes (get really hot, sweaty, and DH says he's not hot), sweating more than usual, and being really hot all night. That's kinda weird.
September 18th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Regular
[COLOR=green]hi all,its so nice to read that u gals are having so many symtomps ..im not sure even if i really did o'd or not this month.but im havin wierd headaches ,back pains,lower ab pains and crams and feeling gasy alot.and not to mention my mood swings...gosh...i really enjoy reading you symps..cos i go thru that every single day...
hope to get a +++ this month..
gud luck to u all
September 19th, 2005, 03:56 AM
14 DPO: Well, we have an interesting development. I'm seeing some spotting. It's only the slightest bit of pink on the toilet paper, and I do not believe it's AF.

Gotta make this quick cause DH is still in bed (has the day off). Everything else is the same.

DH tells me: "wait until Christmas to unwrap your present!" No way, I'm way too excited!

Crossing my fingers for me and all of us!!!!
September 20th, 2005, 04:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to naybutterfly1
Are you going to test this morning?!? Do It! Do It! lol! I have to know...... It is still too early for me to test but I can live vicariously through you, so will ya?

BABY DUST

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search