i wonder

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2005, 12:55 PM
could you be pregnant and not have any symptoms at all ?
October 11th, 2005, 01:54 PM
lapoema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, I read that was possible for some women.
October 11th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Regular
I have also heard that you can be pregnant and not yet have any symptoms. Do you think you are but you do not have symptoms yet?
October 12th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by tapntammy@Oct 11 2005, 07:02 PM
I have also heard that you can be pregnant and not yet have any symptoms.* Do you think you are but you do not have symptoms yet?
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

more like WISH i was!!

I highly doubt I am yet. I am even lucky if I am producing eggs in this body yet.
Been on the pill for so long and then coming off, I am guessing it will take a little time to get a bun in the oven.
October 12th, 2005, 07:21 AM
garshgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
you never know....you could be!!!!!

October 13th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
I heard it's possible. Everyone is different, and the symptoms some girls have, others may not. My mistake these last 2 cycles was comparing my symptoms to other girls. I'd have cramps at 7DPO, and would read about girls with cramps at 7DPO who were PG. I love reading PG symptomes, and what I thought they were, they weren't. This 3rd cycle I'll try not to be as wacko. LOL

October 13th, 2005, 10:03 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Personally I think it is more likely not to have symptoms early on than it is to have them (look how many women who weren't trying didn't know they were pregnanty until AF didn't show). I think the real problem is when we are TTCing is that we look for every twinge, feeling, mood etc and analyze it - most of the time we mistake it for pregnancy symptoms when they are really AF or something else. Good luck - I hope the lack of symptoms is a symptom for you.

Lots of baby dust.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search