hi i'm new, and i have a little problem!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Pari_Ameenah
hi i'm Lyn, new here
my problem is, i don't know weather i should take a test or not....as i have had a few pregnancy symtoms........but i'm just very confused right now weather it is a good time to test or not!

help!

Lyn x
October 18th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
Hi Lyn,

My name is Rodi, and Welcome to JM. Is AF late? If AF is late, you should probably test. How many DPOs are you? I'd consider a good time to test a day or 2 after AF is due, because depending on when you O'ed and when implantation took place, a PG test can give you a negative even if you are indeed PG. I've never been PG before, so really, I have no idea what I'm saying. LOL, but every girl I've met here would probably say the same thing. You'll learn a lot here, all the girls are so helpful. I hope you get a BFP when you decide to test. Good Luck, and *BABYDUST*

October 18th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally posted by ravensunset1980@Oct 18 2005, 11:40 AM
Hi Lyn,

My name is Rodi, and Welcome to JM.* Is AF late?* If AF is late, you should probably test.* How many DPOs are you?* I'd consider a good time to test a day or 2 after AF is due, because depending on when you O'ed and when implantation took place, a PG test can give you a negative even if you are indeed PG.* I've never been PG before, so really, I have no idea what I'm saying. LOL, but every girl I've met here would probably say the same thing.* You'll learn a lot here, all the girls are so helpful.* I hope you get a BFP when you decide to test.* Good Luck, and *BABYDUST*
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

hi Rodi.
thanks for replying!
i'm very new to this, you have to bear with me i'm not so good at remembering all the abrieviations!
anyway.......this is whats happening:-
i came off of the Depo-provera injection about 4 months ago, trying for a baby you see.......obviosly!.......i was told it could take up to 12 - 18 months to concieve, and i accepted this!.......BUT....
i felt a bit strange about a week and a half a go, so my husbond got me to get a home test.......it came out negative......but i wasn't surprised as i thought it would!
BUT.......for the last 3 weeks now i have had very sore breasts......and since i took that last test things have got worse.....i've now got sore breasts still, Tiredness, a bad case of gas, dizzyness, and aching all over and i have rather horribly dicovered that peoples cigerette smoke makes me hurl (which it never did before) and i usually love chocolate but recently that has also made me sick, and i'm always hungry now too!

so now i think should i do another test, but i'm not sure if maybe its just too early for the test to show if i am pregnent or not!
concidering that the other one came out negative!

what do you think?

Lyn x
October 19th, 2005, 02:11 AM
c_robinson19's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to c_robinson19 Send a message via Yahoo to c_robinson19
i would go for a blood test. It may still be to early for a home test to detect, so i would try a blood test instead.
October 19th, 2005, 06:31 AM
garshgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Lyn,

I wanted to welcome you to JM! I too was on depo, but I've been off for about 6mo or more now. What was the date of your last period?

October 19th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally posted by garshgirl@Oct 19 2005, 08:31 AM
Hi Lyn,

I wanted to welcome you to JM!* I too was on depo, but I've been off for about 6mo or more now.* What was the date of your last period?
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

hi........errrrmmmmm.....good question, wish i knew, unfortunitly i started the depo jab 3 years ago, so i can't actually remember!

but i have had a really rough day today!.......morning sickness (if that is what it actually is!) has been making me feel terrible i woke up this morning at 6:00am wanting to hurl!........and was feeling sick all the way through till about 11:30am, where i thought i was gonna be sick, and then carried on feeling sick right up to 12:50pm..........and now i feel funny again!, weird thing is, even though i feel sick, i also feel REALLY hungry, even if i only ate half an hour ago!................its like i eat, still feel ill, but also still feel hungry! and that feeling doesnt go away!......strange!
i also discovered yesterday (when i took my friend out for a meal) that my friends cigerette smoke makes me chuck......which has never happened before, as she always smokes round me and i don't usually mind!, then i made the bad mistake of nicking some of my husbonds maltesers (cos i like chocolate), but to my horror after tasting them i threw up!

and today i got elbowed in the boobs by a 3 year old at work, GOD that hurt!....my boobs are rather sore at the moment!

when does it end?..........i mean i would be really happy to find out i was pregnant, but i really dislike the morning sickness, and sore boobs!

Lyn x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search