i'm new here...and want a baby

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2005, 04:37 PM
So i woke up about a month and a half ago and realized i want a baby...a baby girl to be exact. i have an irregular period so i went out and bought a basal thermometer to help me with pin pointing when i'm ovulating. it turns, from what my thermometer says, i'm ovulating right now...The thing is that i'm so psyched about being pregnant that i'm scared to realize that i'm not. i guess i need people to talk to that are going through the same thing, or perhaps that know exactly what to say to calm the anxiety...and to console me if i'm not pregnant...
October 18th, 2005, 05:16 PM
MommaBear47's Avatar Member
Welcome, and good luck...

I hear ya girly, I have been wanting a baby for a loooooooooooong time and my husband finally said ok lets start trying this month...so I'm all stoked and excited, every little thing I experience I think to myself is that it, is that it... I took a couple of tests because I hate waiting and of course they were negitive. However it was waaaaaaay to early. I so want to be pregnant it's not funny and I know if I see a negative it will be the end of the world...however, I know that next month is a whole new month and could be THE month. This is a good place to talk about stuff, everyone here is awesome and very helpful. My best advice is be excited, and what my friend told me...if it doesn't happen go ahead and feel sad...keep feeling what you are feeling then pick yourself up and try again.

I hope you get what you want and it will be a short little visit to this section of the forum.

"How would you like it if you were a business
executive and when you made a mistake, a red light
went on and 18,000 people started screaming?" -
Jaques Plante, Goalie
October 18th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Butterflytears76998's Avatar Member
I also know what you are feeling. i was wanting to have a child sence i was 16 but knew better. lousy relationships and mistakes kept me from getting what i wanted. my first taste of victory ended too soon when i misscarried at 9 weeks 3 years ago. and sence then i have pushed back my deisres. decided to wait until i found Mf. Right. and once i found him, and he wanted the exact things i wanted, we decided to have a baby. this is my 2nd month ttc and i cant wait for the BFP!!! last month was a huge let down but this month might be better. so in other words, "i feel ya'! it is nice to have such great support that these ladies offer.. i concider myself lucky to have found this forum... good luck to you and loads of babydust!!!

windy (23)
greg (24)

</a>

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
</a>
<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
</a>
</span>
October 18th, 2005, 05:53 PM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM and to the TTC #1 board. I know the feeling - we've been trying for about 5 cycles now and I want to be pregnant so bad. I would love a little girl too, but would be estatic with a boy (just a little to call our own). Wishing you lots of luck and sending you tons of baby dust - I hope your TTC journey is short and sweet.
October 18th, 2005, 06:57 PM
hardehe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am new here, too, and am also very much wanting a baby. I had no idea there were sites like this for me to share this with other women going thru the same thing. This is our first month ttc, and I'm already making myself crazy. I can't believe how long the 2ww is!! Good luck to you!
October 18th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Pari_Ameenah
hi i'm new too,
and i also want a baby.......i've been trying for 4 months now and recently started getting pregnancy symptems.........i woke up this morning feeling like i was gonna chuck!..............i tell you waht though, if i'm not pregnant....i think i'm gonna go mad.....cos then all the sickness and dizzyness and everything would have been for nothing!.......and i'll want to know whats wrong with me then!

well good luck!

lots of Baby dust for you!

Lyn x
October 19th, 2005, 02:08 AM
c_robinson19's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to c_robinson19 Send a message via Yahoo to c_robinson19
I know how you feel. I woke up after being married for 2 days and wanted to start a family asap. That was in April. Heres to baby dust to you! Good Luck!
October 19th, 2005, 07:20 AM
thanks so much for answering, i feel so much better than i found people that feel the same way as me. i wish you lots of luck this month...hopefully its THE month!! this is my first month trying and i'm going to be devastated if i don't succeed at conceiving. i'm scared and nervous...and being nervous makes me scared...and being scared makes me nervous...lol...i'm going around in circles. GOOD LUCK TO US BOTH...may baby dust be all we breath right now ...lol.
October 21st, 2005, 08:16 AM
FutureMommy
Hi! This is our first time TTC too. We're not sure if we want to try for October (it would have to be early next week) but we're 100% sure we're trying for November. I can't even begin to describe how excited, happy, nervous, scared, and overwhelmed (in a GOOD way) I feel, though I'm sure all of you understand. I've wanted to have a baby for about 2 or 3 years now but my husband and I weren't really ready until now.

I am praying hard for this to happen for us. Good luck everyone!

Oh, and I want a girl too!
October 25th, 2005, 09:59 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
next month will be cycle #4 for us trying, hopefully it will be the month! though i wont mind if it happend in december it would be a nice christmas present. I really dont mind if i have a little girl or a boy i just want a little one.

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

October 25th, 2005, 01:42 PM
We have been married a little over a year, and this is our first month without BCPs. For now, I am just trying to figure out what my cycle is like off the pill, but in the mean time, we are opperating without a net, so to speak

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search