Attention all Ladies in the TWW!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2008, 09:32 AM
marriedtoamountie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm two days late... usually I get my period wednesday night while im sleeping, but so far nothing.

March 14th, 2008, 11:58 AM
LaLaRose3's Avatar My brand of heroin.
Well, Kylie. You found a great place to be! The girls here are great!

(NO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!)

March 14th, 2008, 04:29 PM
EVY&EGYsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
AF came in full force yesterday on to cycle 9 after the m/c this makes 11 months total of trying with perfect/ close to perfect cycles [/b]

I am so sorry! That must be SO frustrating!!! Hang in there!

March 14th, 2008, 05:47 PM
mojo-risin's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't know how you ladies do it! It is my first cycle, and I am ALREADY DYING!! It would be such a relief to stop thinking about it for 5 minutes!! This is torture....

I am so insane that even though I know I'm only 3 DPO, if I had a peestick, I would use it. It is like every rational thought just leaves your head. Are there any remedies??

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggie!!

March 14th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash
Quote:
I don't know how you ladies do it! It is my first cycle, and I am ALREADY DYING!! It would be such a relief to stop thinking about it for 5 minutes!! This is torture....

I am so insane that even though I know I'm only 3 DPO, if I had a peestick, I would use it. It is like every rational thought just leaves your head. Are there any remedies?? [/b]
LOL...I think we all lose any rationality that we once had when we enter the 2WW. I was thinking the same thing...LOL. I am 4 DPO, so we will be testing around the same time.

TO YOU, and everyone else of course!!

March 14th, 2008, 07:52 PM
EVY&EGYsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:

I am so insane that even though I know I'm only 3 DPO, if I had a peestick, I would use it. It is like every rational thought just leaves your head. Are there any remedies?? [/b]

You know- my first cycle WAS pretty hard...then the rest were OK until THIS one (which is my 6th). However- I also knew some months we just did not have a chance. I think this month is so hard because 1) I thought I would get preggers in 6 monthts and 2) I have had spotting off and on since I O'd and I have NEVER had this...so this month is just hard.

You need to keep busy! It has been hard as I have been sick and stayed home today...working always keeps my mind off it! And I have all next week off! So I am going to meet up with friends and try to NOT think about it!!

Good luck to you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search