Attention all Ladies in the TWW!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2008, 03:37 PM
*Michelle*
I am taking inventory on cycle buddies and where they are at in their TWW How are you feeling about this cycle? Are you having IPS, or are you far enough in the TWW to be having possibly real preggo symptoms? How does DH feel about your chances this cycle?

And of course, when are you planning on testing?
March 10th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Skeetz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Skeetz Send a message via MSN to Skeetz Send a message via Yahoo to Skeetz
Hey cycle sister!!!!!

I am having IPS b/c I am only 6DPO so I think it's too early for PG symptoms. DH and I don't think we conceived this cycle. I just don't feel it.

I test March 23!

</div>
March 10th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to BabyBird
I am having some boob tenderness and I have been very tired the past few days. Those are both early signs for me but I am also taking progesterone this cycle so who knows if that is what is causing it! How are you doing??

ETA: I am trying to hold out til Friday to test!
March 10th, 2008, 03:53 PM
EVY&EGYsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am also 6DPO! (yay mary!) but I have been having WEIRD things this cycle!! I have had red spotting yesterday, and brown today...though it *could* be implantation- I am not holding my breath!! LOL.

I know that we have a "good chance" if I indeed O'd when I think I did as we BD'd the 4-5 days before/possibly on the O date...so thats good! but who knows...all this spotting is just weird!

DH and I do not talk too much about this process...mainly because I do not want to analyze things too much- its not good for me as I am already an anxious person!! LOL. Like for example- I told him I was spotting, but did not mention the possibility of implantation...I just keep that to myself..and share with you ladies!

I was going to test on the 19th/20th...but I am getting super anxious with the spotting!

March 10th, 2008, 03:57 PM
*Michelle*
Wow Mary, you are waiting a long time to test! That is probably for the best, you don't want to awaken the POAS demon within I will be testing the 17th.

I feel like my post O symptoms are more defined this cycle, so maybe my hormones are acting better this cycle and it is a good thing. The only bad thing is that I feel very cruddy I have slowly been feeling more and more nauseous and last night I had to stop eating in the middle of dinner b/c I was gonna lose it. But I have a sensitive stomach so I am not attributing it to anything preggo related. I can keep fruit and salads down without a problem though

And I have been bloated and crampy. I worked out Saturday on the elliptical and had to stop after 30 minutes because my whole stomach and uterine area were cramping badly. Blah!

I have also decided that next cycle I am only going to do the blood work and not get an HSG. I just feel it is too invasive, too soon after just figuring out our problems. If I also have blocked tubes on top of everything else (or any other bad thing) I dont want to deal with it right now. Id rather wait a few months.
March 10th, 2008, 04:58 PM
*Michelle*
So is it just the four of us? I know there have to be more TWW ladies here!
March 10th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Lauren S's Avatar Mom to Brady and Hannah
I have no idea how many DPO I am. My chart completely sucks this month. I really do think I O'd though.

My boobs are so sore. I don't usually have this as a PMS symptom, and it seems way too early for it. Who knows!

I test March 17 as well.
March 10th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am only 3DPO. I normally my LP is 12-13 days so if no AF by the 21st that is probably when I will test.

March 10th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Send a message via AIM to Skeetz Send a message via MSN to Skeetz Send a message via Yahoo to Skeetz
Yay Katie!! We rule!!!

FF says to wait until the 23rd, but it also says AF is going to show up on the 19th. DH has the tests so I may buy one behind his back! I really may test on the 17th though.

I could have sworn I had spotting yesterday, but I didn't think anything of it. But spotting wouldn't be big right? Mom told me I would just know that I'm pregnant, but I don't feel it. Am I being paranoid? Am I thinking too much?

</div>
March 10th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash
Well, Ladies....I believe I am joining you all in the dreaded 2WW. I either o'd yesterday or today, I am almost positive of that. Nevertheless, DH and I are going to BD at least through Friday to be safe. March 23 will be ~13 DPO, so I think I will test then. That will also be when AF is due, and she is NEVER late, so we will see...

TO EVERYONE!!

March 10th, 2008, 06:07 PM
LaLaRose3's Avatar My brand of heroin.
I am now 10dpo, and will be testing on the 14th-16th, depending on AF of course!

As I described in {graphic?} detail in another post, my BBs are just... scary! I am usually a C cup, but I am just spilling out of my bra, and they are definitely tender to the touch, my aereolas (sp?) are puffy and veiny.

We BDed right around when i think I Oed. So I am pretty sure we stand a chance.

to everyone! Come on s!!

(NO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!)

March 10th, 2008, 06:25 PM
EVY&EGYsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

To all of us!!!!

Um...is it the 19th yet? I am dying to test!!!! I am only 6DPO!!! LOL

March 10th, 2008, 06:26 PM
I know what you mean, Katie! I cannot wait four more days!

(NO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!)

March 10th, 2008, 06:28 PM
I'm right there with you Katie!!

</div>
March 13th, 2008, 07:04 AM
*Michelle*
Updates? Lauren, did you finally O? Your chart is still confusing me.

My BBs are sore. It feels like someone punched them. Owie.
March 13th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am now 7DPO and no pg signs. Although DH did tell me my boobs seemed bigger yesterday and I told him he wasn't allowed to say things like that out of the blue because it was a pregnancy sign and I was NOT looking for them until I am late. I think he was wrong though, because my bras don't seem any tighter.

Still testing on the 21st if no AF

March 13th, 2008, 09:12 AM
HONEYBUNNY61's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
14 DPO and supposed to get AF today. I'm freaking out! I normally spot a day or two before. Nothing. My temp hasn't dropped. I refuse to POAS until tomorrow - AF day is not over yet! The strange thing is, I don't really have any AF symptoms. I've only had AF cramps a couple of times and they're brief. I don't have any obvious PG symptoms either other than some weird pinching/cramping that moves from left ovary area to right ovary area to uterus area. Sometimes it's higher - around my belly button. I've also been waking up way early the past 2 weeks - not sure if that's b/c I have so much on my mind and am anxious to temp or what.

And it's like DH forgot we're trying to have a baby. He keeps asking when I'm supposed to start. He just wants to squeeze in one last BD session before AF gets here.

UGH! I'm going nuts! And I'm such a skeptic. I just know the witch is coming.

VBAC, NATURAL BIRTHING, BREASTFEEDING, BABYWEARING, CLOTH DIAPERING MOM!
March 13th, 2008, 09:32 AM
I'm 9DPO. My breasts are still swollen and tender. I'm still gassy and fatigued.

</div>
March 13th, 2008, 01:27 PM
13dpo. Tender BBs with the blue veins, gassy (ugh!), slight cramps. I feel like AF may be coming because of the slight cramping... what do you girls think? I haven't had spotting yet, and my cervix position feels a tad different than normal pre-AF. I dunno. We will have to wait & see!

(NO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!)

March 13th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Lauren S's Avatar Mom to Brady and Hannah
Quote:
Updates? Lauren, did you finally O? Your chart is still confusing me.[/b]
FF finally gave me some crosshairs, but I think it's a load of crap. They said I O'd only 3 days ago on CD22. I really don't agree. But if it's true, we're totally screwed this cycle. I guess I won't know till AF makes her lovely appearance.

Boobs are still sore, but not as sore as the past few days.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search