What a day!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Veteran
Ok. So i'm pretty new to JM but me and DH have been TTC for a while now, and today I am 4 days away from testing and I found out that 2 girls who I work beside are pregnant and one of them doesn't even want to have the baby AND is moving across the country AND leaving her boyfriend. I am happy for these girls and I am trying to be supportive, however, I had an early miscariage 2 months ago and I am finding being around these people very difficult. I don't want to be that bitter person but I am finding myself leaning in that direction. HELP!!! Any suggestions on how to stay positive and upbeat when these situations arise???

Thanks

- Lynn

</a>

check out my ttc blog at: www.heatheralexsblog.blogspot.com
</div>
March 13th, 2008, 05:57 PM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome Lynn,
I'm sorry that you're having a rough time right now. I don't think that there's a real fool-proof way to stay upbeat when TTC, but I try to keep myself really busy. THat seems to work for me!
I hope you enjoy the boards as there is a lot of wonderful girls here with a lot of support and knowledge!

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

March 13th, 2008, 06:00 PM
EVY&EGYsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HI and Welcome! I am pretty new here as well, and I love it! These ladies are so supportive!

Anyway- I know how you feel! Its hard to watch others get preggers when we are trying- especially when it was an accident!!! UGH! I have three friends who ALL got preggers within 3 months of trying..here I am in the 6th month with about 6 days to test feeling a little bummed as I have had spotting since 5DPO! Its hard...

BUT- I just keep telling myself that what is meant to be will be. I come here for support and to support others and that helps too. I am sure your recent miscarriage does not help (I am sorry for your loss!). My good friend got preggers the 2nd cycle after her MC- so try to stay positive!! We will all support you!

Good luck- and babydust to you!! What day are you testing? I am 9DPO and trying to hold out till AF is due on the 19th....

March 13th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Veteran
i'm trying to hold out until the 19th as well. just a few more days! lets see if i can actually hang on....

thanks for your replies! sometimes i feel like i just need to vent and it seems like no one else understands what I'm talking about!!!

</a>

</div>
March 13th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome Lynn I'm fairly new here too! I love these girls, they are soo knowledgeable and helpful!! they are very amazing!! I'm sorry for your loss, try and stay positive and just remember we are here for you! If you ever need to vent feel free we will try and help you out or just listen!! sending some your way!!

March 13th, 2008, 08:27 PM
JessicaRae's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you had a bad day! I know a LOT of people right now that either just had a baby or are pregnant and it makes me SO jealous! Just keep your head up. Hopefully it will get better soon!

March 13th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Veteran
I KNOW! Everyone around me seems to be pregnant! My best friend is pregnant right now and all we do is shop for the baby and talk about the baby and sometimes I leave to go home and i feel EXHAUSTED from trying to be perky and not be a complete jerk! I love her and sometimes I really feel awful about how jealous I am when I hear her talk about it. Then today with the 2 girls at my work I was just like OMG!!!

I know things will get better, I'm so glad I joined JM!!!

Thanks you guys for keeping my spirits up!

</a>

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search