Any news on the new guidelines?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To General Chat LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Tammyjh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are things going to stay the same?
Is there a post about them somewhere and I'm missing it?
Just wondering.

"...They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!" ~ Bobby ~ Supernatural
September 12th, 2010, 11:32 PM
rose198172's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would like to bump this and point out that it would have been nice for someone to actually ANSWER this question.

September 13th, 2010, 04:00 AM
KimberlyD0
So sorry I totally didn't see this question.

The guidelines are basically staying the same since people seemed happy with them. There will be a clause added about bumping posts.

In the future if there is something you guys feels needs to be added please ask one of your hosts and we'll see what can be done to address them for you.
September 13th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kimberly I posted a long list of suggestions and well thought out additions, and most people seemed to agree and you mean to tell me you asked for all that feedback and you decided you just weren't going to change anything!!

Where did you possibly get the idea everyone wanted no changesap for the love of god we've bumped threads and asked for the new updates for months. Why would we do that if we were fine the way it was?! You started one poll. Thats it. You've got to be kidding me

September 13th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Where's Ashton?

September 13th, 2010, 07:15 AM
rose198172's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Seriously, Kimberly? I'm sorry, but this is the way board changes USUALLY work.

1. The host asks for suggestions.
2. The host puts it up for a vote.
3. The members vote.
4. The host comes back and tells the members what the outcome was.

So where did you do #4? You have failed that part of your hosting duties, and I do not understand how in the world you could justify that. We shouldn't have to bump threads, continue to ask for updates and for you to just say "oh, I didn't see the post". Well, I'm sorry, but this post was on page 1 for me. I didn't have to go searching several pages to find it. It was RIGHT THERE. And if it wasn't showing up as a new thread for you, that simply means that you read it and didn't care. If it was showing up as a new thread, that means you didn't read it. Neither of those are very pleasant scenarios.

Last edited by rose198172; September 13th, 2010 at 07:21 AM.
September 13th, 2010, 08:32 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe'sMommy View Post
Where's Ashton?
Hehehehehe!!

September 13th, 2010, 09:10 AM
foxfire_ga79
This evening when I have more time and can do it right, I will go back and read all the new suggestions and make a thread of what I think summarizes we want our guidelines to be. You ladies reply to that thread telling me if it's good, or if I need to make changes. When we get the final version set, I'll get it stickied and locked out in the main debate forum and unsticky the old guideline thread.
Hang in there with me until this evening though, my day times are so crazy I don't have time to sit down and do it right.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search