You're doin it wrong...... (how NOT to debate)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To General Chat LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Linzie's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Linzie Send a message via Skype™ to Linzie
I thought this would be fun. Post examples of how NOT to debate! Like this!

OmG U gys R lyk SOOOO mean lyk i CnT eVeN bGn 2 sy.........uR oPinion sCkS bCs I dnT LyK it.

Debating.... you're doing it wrong.

September 14th, 2010, 05:09 PM
foxfire_ga79
yea well i read this article on fox news that says.........i dunno........something about the tea party...........but i like coffee.........so your wrong........about everything...........bill o riley sed your wrong........
September 14th, 2010, 05:09 PM
MissTorrieIfYou'reNasty's Avatar Co-Host of Heated Debates
OmG U CaN TOTAllY SO DeBAtE LiiK DaT! I dO It AlL Da TYMe AnD I M So SMRT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxfire_ga79 View Post
yea well i read this article on fox news that says.........i dunno........something about the tea party...........but i like coffee.........so your wrong........about everything...........bill o riley sed your wrong........
YEh WElL I SaW ON KeITH OlBERMaNN DaT UR DumB! He RePORTeD ON It AnD DeN HE MarRIED ME BeCUZ He LuVS ME FoR MAh MIND!

"I love mankind, it's people I can't stand."
September 14th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Linzie's Avatar Veteran
roflcopter!!

and what mind
is that..........?
you dont have a mind
you suck
becuz i said so and i
dont haf to listen to you nemore
i don't care if you posted
stats and articles and
links you are wrong and I
am right because i said
so

September 14th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linzie View Post
roflcopter!!

and what mind
is that..........?
you dont have a mind
you suck
becuz i said so and i
dont haf to listen to you nemore
i don't care if you posted
stats and articles and
links you are wrong and I
am right because i said
so
OmG R U RiHTING POeTRY? KeITH OlBERMaNN SaID POeTRY IS DUm and DEn HE MaDE SEx WiF Me!

September 14th, 2010, 05:54 PM
KimberlyD0
I'm right...... you're wrong... end of story
September 14th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Jarheadwed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You are all wrong because the Bible says so, but not in anyone one specific place except this one random and arbitrary passage in Jeremichoronomy 12:34:11, "and so from thus, the monkey ateth the bananas and the children all were spared." But the overall general tone of the Bible implies you are probably wrong, too.

September 14th, 2010, 06:02 PM
foxfire_ga79
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyD0 View Post
I'm right...... you're wrong... end of story

Hey, you used the correct "you're" in your statement!!! YAYAYAYAYA!!!!
September 14th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My mom's aunt's brother's half cousin's baby sister wasn't breastfed and she's just fine and is never sick so obviously formula is just as good because of this experience.

Moral of the story: Anecdotal experiences suck ***.

September 14th, 2010, 06:45 PM
KimberlyD0
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxfire_ga79 View Post
Hey, you used the correct "you're" in your statement!!! YAYAYAYAYA!!!!

just don't ask me which witch is which.... (did I get it right?? ) no spell or grammer check yet
September 14th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Linzie's Avatar Veteran
well keith said to me you were diseased and he only made sex with you because you do special things and he really loves me and is moving in with me on monday and you don't know about it until now because i just told you you poopypants and your hair is a funny color and i dye mine good colors not crappy ones like you and when keith moves in with me he will give me flowers and candy and rub my feet and brush my hair and bring me breakfast and bed and he wont do any of that for you because he moving in with me and wont be living with you anymore so you can go crawl back to the hole you came from and not come out because keith doesnt love you he loves me and no one else!!!!!

*almost dies from asphyxiation*

punctuation.... you're doin it wrong....

September 15th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linzie View Post
well keith said to me you were diseased and he only made sex with you because you do special things and he really loves me and is moving in with me on monday and you don't know about it until now because i just told you you poopypants and your hair is a funny color and i dye mine good colors not crappy ones like you and when keith moves in with me he will give me flowers and candy and rub my feet and brush my hair and bring me breakfast and bed and he wont do any of that for you because he moving in with me and wont be living with you anymore so you can go crawl back to the hole you came from and not come out because keith doesnt love you he loves me and no one else!!!!!

*almost dies from asphyxiation*

punctuation.... you're doin it wrong....
OmG NO WAy BeCUz I jUs ToTALlY CaLLEd HiM anD sED HE wUZ So SORRY ANd HE WuZ GonNA ClEAR IT Up 2NiGHt on HiS ShOW He'S GoNnA TeLL DeM DA REeL TrOOTh ABoUT YoU LiIK HoW He BrOKE UP WiTH YOu MoNTHS B4 HE LoVEd Me FoR MaH MiND BECuZ UR PiCKACHU SMEllED FUNnY ANd MIne SMellS LIiK ROSes! AlSO CuZ I'm SO SMrt! LOL I Can"T BELIevE YoU EvEN SEd daT ABouT ME ANd MY LOverBOY KEiTH OLBERManN WE SIt HErE AND LAugH AT U LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLL

September 15th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Linzie's Avatar Veteran
I'm loving this. xD

Well, anyway, this article said something about who did it and totally believe the article even though it comes from In Touch magazine because they are ALWAYS right. I had a friend who thought she was always right. She would always tell me that I was wrong, even though a lot of times she was wrong. She would tell me ALL sorts of stuff about science and biology and economics and when I looked those things up, what she had said was wrong. I told her about it and showed it too her and she was like "I'm still right, they have their sources wrong." Then I asked where her sources were and she said she got all her info from her BF and he went to college for like 3 months so he HAS to be right. I tried telling her that college doesnt make you smart but she wouldn't believe me. Going to college for 3 months doesnt make you smart, going to college for 4 years makes you smarter, but it doesnt make you necessarily smart. BUt really, why is intelligence costing so much these days? Rates of college tuition have skyrocketed within the last decade. We all need to get smarter so we can do better blah blah blah blah blah blah....

Staying on topic! You're doin' it wrong!!

September 15th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Cereal Killer's Avatar I'm climbin' in yo window
Merridge is beetween a man and wooman. Teh gay peepole shuldent be allowd to get merreed. It say in teh bible that a man kant put his thingee in anuther mans thingee becuz it is a sin. He can only put his thingee in a gurls thingee. That mayks him hapee. Gay peepole shuldent raze children becuz they will mayk theyre kidz gay and they will be at skool teeching other kids how to be gay and sin. That is a prooven fact. Dont tell me to proov that becuz i dont have time to find the sorse becuz i have better thingz to do. I only kum here to have fun and shayr my opinyon. I am not geting graded so i am not gowing to do that. Luk it up yurself.

September 15th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Undomesticated Housewife's Avatar Master(de)bater
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceyC View Post
Merridge is beetween a man and wooman. Teh gay peepole shuldent be allowd to get merreed. It say in teh bible that a man kant put his thingee in anuther mans thingee becuz it is a sin. He can only put his thingee in a gurls thingee. That mayks him hapee. Gay peepole shuldent raze children becuz they will mayk theyre kidz gay and they will be at skool teeching other kids how to be gay and sin. That is a prooven fact. Dont tell me to proov that becuz i dont have time to find the sorse becuz i have better thingz to do. I only kum here to have fun and shayr my opinyon. I am not geting graded so i am not gowing to do that. Luk it up yurself.
WRONG. He puts his thingy in her peehole. And The Reason You Cant Be Gay Is. Because Anal Innercorse Causes.
Diyareeuh. Its Bad. Not Good.
It also makes... you unabul.. to have baybeez.
2Men CaNt Have Innercorse.
And Produce Child.
If You Were My PAtieNt. I Would Tell You This. Jesus Dosen't Want You To hAve Baybee...Because He Dosen't Love Teh Gay.
You will have to get one.
Frum...
Another Laydee.
If Stork Want Bring It.

And that is all I have to say about peanut butter in schools. ITS MY OPINION! I CAN HAVE MY OWN OPINION! That is WHAT DEBATING IZ! STOP ATTACKING ME! LEAVE JESUS ALONE! RIGHT NOW!
September 15th, 2010, 11:42 AM
~Mindy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well... just bc u r not gAY...doesnt' mean u need 2b...a gay hatr. And... I have an edumacation... so that means Im rite.

September 15th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Tammyjh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't bother reading what everyone else typed because I don't have the time and I'm just not interested so if what I am going to say has already been posted, I apologize.

I agree.:rol leyes:

"...They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!" ~ Bobby ~ Supernatural
September 15th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Cereal Killer's Avatar I'm climbin' in yo window
I gonna get a puppee rite aftur i pupe.

September 15th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Tammyjh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree

"...They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!" ~ Bobby ~ Supernatural
September 15th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Undomesticated Housewife's Avatar Master(de)bater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammyjh View Post
I agree
This.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search