About To Get Suspended

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To General Chat LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2011, 02:54 PM
foxfire_ga79
I think I might be about to get suspended over something I said. If I disappear suddenly, don't start partying cuz it doesn't mean I'm dead.
March 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I once thought I would get suspended over something I said, but I was wrong. Was it the Let's Go Gang Thread? I hope you don't actually get suspended.

BTW, thanks for the compliment on my hair in that thread.

Oh and I read about your budgies and chickens. We have 4 hens.
March 17th, 2011, 04:52 PM
foxfire_ga79
Yea that thread is why I got a reprimand but if I get suspended it will be for having told the mod what I think of their moderating techniques. I'm just about willing to bet money that nobody else involved in EITHER of those locked threads has been given a reprimand. But I'm a "pot stirrer." Isn't just about every thread here stirring a pot, depending on who you ask/piss off? lol

Anyhooz, 4 hens of what? Budgies or chickens? lol If budgies, what colors and mutations do you have, and if chickens, what breed? Cuz I'm nosy. Post pictures!lol
I have 8 budgies, 4 cox and 4 hens, and 12 chickens. 6 are Cornish rock and just now starting to be old enough to tell the gender, 2 I'm sure are hens, 1 I'm sure is a cockerel and the other 3 are a toss up. The other 6, I forget what breed the label on the bin said, but they're all way too young to be sexed. They still have all their down.
My budgies, it would take a while to explain their colors cuz I love color genetics and start babbling on about it. Since pics are worth a thousand words, I'll spare you my thousand words. I'll just tell you the names of the colors and mutations and if you're curious, google to your hearts content!
Brace yourself!

Epic is (obviously) in the blue series with normal markings, and with 2 dark factors her color is called mauve. Hen.

Buttercup is an "ino." Shortened from creamino, as opposed to a lutino or albino. Officially this color is yellow face type 2 affected albino. (I KNEW I wouldn't be able to talk about their colors without going into detail!) Hen.

Echo is an opaline sky violet kok. Well that one was simple enough.

We don't know what color Edward is officially. "White" isn't proper. He's either a double factor spangle or a recessive pied, and only time will tell with whether or not his irises change color.

Toothless is a dominant pied yellow face type 1 kok.

Atlas is a greywing yellow face type 2 kok.

Nyxie is a sky blue greywing opaline hen.

Abra is a standard green series color with opaline markings, hen.

Last edited by foxfire_ga79; March 17th, 2011 at 04:55 PM.
March 19th, 2011, 10:02 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't read anything offensive but I haven't given the go ahead to debate my life choices either. Mystifies me why some do that thinking they won't get hurt and then others get punished.
March 21st, 2011, 01:42 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww. Look at all your adorable birdies. We have chickens. 1 Polish Bantam (Sophie because the white feathers on her head remind me of Sophia Petrillo from the Golden Girls), 1 Silky Bantam (Cora), 1 Rock Bard (Myrna) Cora and Merna are named after towns in Australia. Finally we have a Turkin named Shelley. Hubby's 93 year old granny named her because she said it looked like she was wearing a shell.

We had 2 African Greys (Alex and Sunshine) and a Senegal (Maggie), but had to give them to a new home.
March 22nd, 2011, 10:35 AM
Hey... Where's Perry?'s Avatar Darnit face
I'm so confused because they all look like parakeets to me, lololololol
March 22nd, 2011, 02:07 PM
*Leslie*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *Leslie* Send a message via Yahoo to *Leslie*
If you weren't on your way to being suspended, you've probably sealed your fate now...

<3 August 1st, 2013
<3 November 21st, 2013
<3 October, 19th 2014

March 22nd, 2011, 02:10 PM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did she get suspened? I haven't seen her here since then.
March 22nd, 2011, 02:42 PM
foxfire_ga79
No. Busy. Will explain later.
March 22nd, 2011, 05:48 PM
foxfire_ga79
Been kinda crazy. Last night and today I was taking my finals. All weekend was either spent hauling the kids to their ball games or studying for aforementioned finals. But don't worry. Thanks to the new regulations signed into law regarding the qualifications for receiving the HOPE grant, now that I've gotten started back to college I'm on the verge of losing my funding after this quarter. By the time that happens it will be summer and I'll be herding the kids, but after THAT ya'll will once again have my undivided attention. Sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyaztavsan View Post
I'm so confused because they all look like parakeets to me, lololololol
They are parakeets! Budgerigars is what kind of parakeets they are. Kind of like me telling you I have a Great Dane instead of just saying I have a dog.
Budgerigar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesliek0211 View Post
If you weren't on your way to being suspended, you've probably sealed your fate now...
Meh, had I been suspended it would have been for something I said TO the mod. I'm pretty sure non of them are petty enough to suspend anyone for saying they're about to be suspended. Don't worry though. Knowing me as well as I know me, I'm bound to be suspended for something eventually.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search