Well hello....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To General Chat LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2011, 03:12 AM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just popping in to see how everyone is doing & hopefully not get lost in the boards too deep. I've been poking around a TEENY bit to see who is still here & I still see some familiar faces. So I am off to catch up a bit & wishing you all some great holidays!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

December 21st, 2011, 04:54 AM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
BECKY!!! I can't even believe that you're back! I thought you were gone for good! How are Jonah and Issac?

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
December 21st, 2011, 09:43 AM
foxfire_ga79
Welcome back! What's new??
December 21st, 2011, 12:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to melkissa2004 Send a message via Yahoo to melkissa2004
Hey stranger!

December 21st, 2011, 02:36 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
wb Becky...nice to see you around JM again!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
December 22nd, 2011, 02:07 AM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a nice welcome back! So glad I am not totally forgotten. Thanks.

The boys are fine. They are big (like all of your ladies kids, I see) - 4 1/2 & 2 in Feb. Hard to believe so much time has gone by. Jonah still will not cut his hair (which is fine with me, but it's almost to his butt now) & still doesn't care when peope think he is a girl, he just says someting like "That crazy thought I was girl mom". I have been doing a sew at home business with upcycled kids clothing & love that, but don't have nearly enough time for it. (Makes you wonder why I think I have time for this - LOL). I think I am just going to have to work out some childcare situation if I want to keep it up. It's too much to juggle the bigger & more active & busy the boys get. I also feel bad when it is nice outside or something & I have to get an order done & they get stuck indoors with me.

Other than that - just same old stuff. I have had a lot go on personally, some awesome, some hard but the time away has been good overall & allowed me to better focus on some things I needed to deal with in my life. However, Ias things settled down I eventually replaced JM with FB I think and then that is farrr worse of a time suck than JM ever was. I recently kind of "quit" Fb (it' sbeen about 3 months now) as I figured it eats up too much time I actually need. So with some restraints I thought I might be able to pop back in here....espcially if I am NOT doing FB at all. So we shall see. If I behave & do not abuse my computer time, maybe I can stick around for a bit this time. We shall see. So if you see me on too much - give me a good talking to. LOL

It's nicer to be back & read up on everyone than I thought. I have relaly missed you all. I am glad to see your updated pics of your darling kiddos. I am also hoping my SIL has forgotten about checking on me by now & given up that I am ever coming back to JM. You can always hope right? LOL

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

December 23rd, 2011, 02:04 PM
Tammyjh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back

"...They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!" ~ Bobby ~ Supernatural
December 31st, 2011, 06:24 AM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
welcome back

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search