Just Wondering If I can Join You Girls

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2008, 11:40 AM
RawrDiino's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to RawrDiino Send a message via Yahoo to RawrDiino
<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">Hello all you lovely ladies! My name is Monica, I'm 20, and my SO John (JD who is 21) and I have been TTC our #2 for quite some time.

For the last 2 cycles we have been trying to conceive actively. Before that, we had a momentary pause of approximately 2 cycles due to the fact that the 6 cycles of BFN's took a toll on my emotions. However, during the "break" for that 2 cycles we weren't using protection of any form, so really, we were not TRYING to get pregnant, but we weren't trying NOT to get pregnant.

Okay, so prior to the break, we had 6 cycles of active trying, with a month prior to that where we hadn't used any protection (due to we were already thoroughly considering TTC.)

So I guess that means we have been TTC for 8 cycles, which means, I can post here with all you wonderful gals! Right?

Little up-to-date cycle information on me - I cycle 38-41 days. My OB sucks, and, doesn't seem to want to help me any so I am looking for a new doc, and this past cycle I had a BFP that turned out to be a false positive (and my doc wouldn't explain how.)

I look forward to building bonds and friendships with all of you! </span>
мα∂єℓуи 4.8.10
вєвє вєαи є∂∂ 7.30.11
ωιfєу тσ נσни 9.25.10
December 11th, 2008, 11:45 AM
~April04~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~April04~ Send a message via MSN to ~April04~
Welcome! I'm April (22) married to Jeff (22). We're on Month 14 of TTC our first, we're dealing with MFI (male factor infertility) so the odds of us conceiving on our own are really low. We're doing one more IUI this month while we wait for our IVF paperwork to go through.

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggie!

December 11th, 2008, 12:11 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the group! I'm Jackie (27) my DH is Jon (28) and we've been TTC our first for 12 months now. I don't ovulate on my own all the time, so after 3 unsuccessful cycles of Clomid, I'm taking a medicated break for a few cycles. I'm going in for an HSG next cycle and then hopefully start back up on Clomid before we have to move on to an RE. I look forward to getting to know you!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

December 11th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome. I'm Cel (30...and I can only say that for 2 more days). DH (32) and I have been ttc for 21 long months. I did 5 rounds of clomid with nothing to show for it. I had and HSG during the 3rd round of clomid. My tubes were clear. I switched docs after my 4th round and found an amazing RE. We only did the 5th round to do ovarian reserve testing. I passed that with flying colors. Since I had 3 great follicles, we triggered and did an IUI. Sadly, we didn't get a BFP from that, but I'm feeling much more optimistic with my new doc. I just had a laparoscopy 2 weeks ago. I've taken a few cycles off from medical assistance (MA), but hope to start again after the first of the year.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

December 11th, 2008, 01:27 PM
~Lynda~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Hun, i'm lynda, one of the co-hosts of this forum. Alicia is also a co-host! if you need anything let us know. So just jump right in and post. everyone here is very wonderful. it is a small group in size, but a large group in heart!!!

December 11th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Monica. I'm Kimberley, DH is Jason. We're in our 8th cycle of actively TTC.
December 11th, 2008, 07:30 PM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Monica! I'm Cris (28) married to Shawn (33) and we've been trying for our first baby since August 2007. So we're in our 17th month, but 18th cycle. If it doesn't happen for us by January, we'll be off to the Dr's!
You've found an amazing group of women here! Everyone is so helpful and supportive! I'm sure you'll love it! I look forward to getting to know you!

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

December 12th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi and ! I'm Jessica (41 and probably the old one of our group) and DH is Paul (39) and we've been ttcing our first since January. We are on our 3rd (and possibly final) round of Clomid and we did our 2nd IUI last Friday. Due to our age factors this is our last month of actually Trying, if it didn't work this go round then the next couple of months will be just letting it be while we start checking into adoption. After that then I'll go back on meds that I needed to be off of for ttc/pg and actively pursue adoption. This is a great group of gals and we hope you enjoy your time here, hopefully it'll be short and sweet! Good Luck to you in your ttc process.

December 12th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Hi and Welcome!! I am Alicia (22) DH is Mike (22) and we have been TTC#1 for 18 LONG months now! We have tried Clomid, Follistim, and IUI and have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. We are currently on a Medical Assistance break and will be starting Clomid again either next cycle or the one after. Anyways, I hope your stay here is short and sweet, but I look forward to getting to know you in the mean time. The ladies here are AWESOME!!! We are a fairly small group but we are all very close! So go ahead and jump right in and post away!!

By the way...I am one of the cohosts here along with Lynda, so if you need anything at all or have any questions just let one of us know!!!

Welcome again!!!

December 13th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Buttercups's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm new here too. Looking forward to getting to know you.

December 14th, 2008, 11:28 AM
richmond_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to richmond_girl
Welcome! I am Juli and we've been TTC for 1 year (since Dec 2007). DH was diagnosed with severe "oligospermia" in October (extremely low sperm counts) most likely due to a physical blockage. We are doing IVF with ICSI/TESE in February.

I hope your stay is short. Can you find a new OB? This journey is hard enough without adding the stress of an unsupportive doctor.

Also, your false positive may have been a chemical pregnancy. How many DPO were you? There are a few of us on here who have experienced a chemical, so ask away if you have questions.

Welcome again!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search