Cris...

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2009, 10:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Nice try Toni! I have been very impressed with myself for not pushing you so far lol I hope you're wrong....I never felt any different in my pregnancy cycles than non-pregnant ones. Some people "just know" they say, but not me! I hope you're pleasantly surprised (in the morning!) And we would like to be one of the first to know of course!
November 3rd, 2009, 11:09 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have to second all the girls too! I was for sure the IUI was a bust....and I've had very very few symptoms - at 9 weeks, I still have very few symptoms. Heck, I don't even have sore boobs, no m/s, NADA!!!

I will say that my FRER's were negative....and I mean no way possible of a bfp at 9-11 dpiui.
November 3rd, 2009, 11:52 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
YAY!! Your back!! I still have TONS of hope for you!! Cant wait to hear what the results are (hopefully soon)!!! Good Luck!!!

November 3rd, 2009, 12:31 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sooooooo, are you going to update your chart?

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

November 3rd, 2009, 12:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash
NO, kidding....temps please! You are killing me over here, girl! I am hoping to see a beautiful BFP in the morning!!

November 3rd, 2009, 01:11 PM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies... it's nice to have some hope from some who have been through it before... I just updated my chart and not sure what to think of it... looks a lot like last cycle which ended in a bust.... I just don't know. I feel like I've prayed more than I ever thought I could, hoped more than I thought was possible and wished on every star, and other random "make a wish" situation.... I just don't know what else to do anymore! We did the IUI, and still BDed our butts off, had great follies... AHH! Sorry to complain guys! It's just been a rough day. I finally had time to sit and think about this cycle which is proving to be a bad thing!

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

November 3rd, 2009, 01:31 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
I don't remember any major symptoms other than being thirsty and in the bathroom a lot but then again maybe I was doing that to stay awake at work and that was why I was in the bathroom all the time.

I hope this is it for you Cris - you deserve this!

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

November 3rd, 2009, 05:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Cris I'm hoping that your just like I was on my last cycle and that you get a BFP!!! I know that I had myself completely convinced that it was over and it wasn't. I'm praying for you still. Don't loose hope. THis will happen for you. I would wait atleast two more days to test since your last luteal phase was 15 days. I had tested too early this last cycle and had gotten a BFN and then 3 days later is was a BFP.

Last edited by Soape; November 4th, 2009 at 02:18 PM.
November 3rd, 2009, 07:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How many times have we heard women say that their cycle was a bust only to have the show of a big, beautiful BFP a couple of days later? You can be one of those ladies! Yes you can!
November 3rd, 2009, 08:51 PM
Thanks Christina, Amanda and Kim... I hope you guys are all on to something with the counting myself out bit followed by a BFP... We'll see over the next few days!

I'm so thankful to have you guys supporting me! You have definitely helped me today to keep myself in check. It could have been a much worse day without you guys! I'm a very lucky girl to have you all in my corner!

November 4th, 2009, 04:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck Chris!!! Hope the first time's a charm!!!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

November 4th, 2009, 05:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good morning Cris!!
November 4th, 2009, 06:11 AM
~Lynda~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
checking in on ya!!!! fingers and toes crossed in a big way!!!!! get that bfp today cause i can't keep my toes crossed much longer!!!! good luck

November 4th, 2009, 09:29 AM
I didn't test this morning since I had some spotting last night. It's not a lot but it's there. My temp went up slightly this morning. I just don't know what to think. When I told DH last night about the spotting, it made him so sad. I literally watched his face drop and it killed me. I reminded him that we're not out yet, so to stay positive. I think I need to take some of my own advice!

I have an IC I think, so maybe I'll take it this afternoon... I guess it's better to know right? I just hate seeing those darn BFNs. I know I just need to bite the bullet. I'm sorry to keep you all in suspense! Hopefully I'll know something this afternoon.

November 4th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Oh Cris you are DEFINITELY NOT out. I have read TONS of success stories where people have had light spotting and then got a BFP! I still have a VERY good feeling for you! Let us know how the test goes... and just remember even if it is a BFN you are still early...I am thinking your going to get your BFP though!! Good Luck!!! Tons of baby dust for you! :d ust:

November 4th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
aww, I'm sorry you're not feeling it, but I totally hope you're wrong! I would have tested by now because I do think it's better to know, but I totally understand if you don't want to. BFNs suck! And I'm totally hoping you have a pleasant surprise and I'll keep stalking you.
November 4th, 2009, 11:10 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How long are your LP usually? I still have soooo much hope for you!!! When will you test again?!?!?!?!
November 4th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Thanks Alicia, Christine and Gwen... I'm trying really hard to hold my pee right now. Let me just say that washing dishes when you're trying not to go SUCKS! LOL. And it's only been an hour.

Gwen- my LPs are generally 12-13 days, but the last 2 cycles when I was on clomid they were a day or two longer. Hopefully if I can hold it, I'll be testing this afternoon/early evening.

I just got excused from Jury Duty for next week (they sent a letter- I didn't even have to call) so lets hope that the good news keeps on coming!

November 4th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Fingers Crossed for more good news!! Hold that pee!! haha

November 4th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
waiting anxiously to find out!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search