Cris...

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2009, 04:20 PM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh you guys are gonna kill me... I don't think the fates want me to test today! First, I'm holding my pee (and thats always difficult for me- I have tiny bladder) and I'm on the phone with my SIL when I start coughing and nearly pee my pants. Ugh! There goes all that waiting cause I had to pee and had no time to get a test.
Then I've held my pee for a couple hours, go to the bathroom, get the cup, open the test and realize it's an OPK. I go look for an hpt and I have no more. That hasn't happened since my first month ttc.

Seriously this drama has to stop! DH is going to bring me a test in the morning on his way home from work so i'll test in the morning for sure. I promise!!! Sorry about all the craziness!

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

November 4th, 2009, 04:33 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think waiting until tomorrow is a good idea! Don't give in to these early POAS-pushers!

Good luck!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

November 4th, 2009, 05:06 PM
ChristinaR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck Cris

BTW, I freakin love your new avitar. How adorable is that!!
November 4th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks Jackie! I knew there was a NON-POAS pusher in this world beside me! LMAO!

Thanks Christina! I love the avatar- you can steal it if you want!

November 5th, 2009, 04:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Can't wait for results this morning!!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

November 5th, 2009, 05:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash
Patiently waiting.....

November 5th, 2009, 05:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's morning!
November 5th, 2009, 06:03 AM
Good morning We're stalking you again he he
November 5th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Tick. tock. time to wake up!!! Not pushing I promise!!
November 5th, 2009, 06:17 AM
You ladies are excellent stalkers! You should be proud of yourselves! LOL...

I tested (thanks to DH bringing home a test this morning) and it was a BFN. I'm not really surprised at all and I didn't get that "maybe it is positive" feeling I normally get when I test. I had nothing at all. I knew it was negative.
My temp took a nice nosedive (will update my chart in a second) and even though my spotting has practically stopped, I just know we're going to be moving on to another cycle.

My poor husband is just so upset. He just seems like he's feeling broken. I know exactly how he's feeling. I probably shouldn't have gotten my hopes up so high for our first IUI, but it happened so oh well. We still have to talk about if we want to do another IUI before the Holidays. We probably will I just don't know for sure. I do know that December will be a MA free month for us. The most we'd probably do would be clomid and maybe HCG trigger if that is the plan my DR still suggests.

So I'm pretty down today and it sucks. I'm so sorry for dragging this out on all of you, I really am. You girls are the best and have been so supportive and helpful to me. I feel like I'm letting you guys down in a way! I seriously don't think we'd still be ttc without all of your support!

Ok, now I'm going to go grocery shopping. That should be fun... I'm thinking some ice cream might be in order for later... you know- to ease my troubles.

THanks again ladies!

November 5th, 2009, 06:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm soooo sorry. Please don't give up hope. I believe with all my heart that this will happen for you one day soon. Big hugs to you and DH.

PS. chocolate ice cream always makes everything better, atleast temporarily!
November 5th, 2009, 06:35 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

November 5th, 2009, 06:43 AM
I'm so sorry Cris (((HUGS))) don't give up. I know it's really hard right now but it WILL happen, I just know it.
November 5th, 2009, 07:24 AM
~Lynda~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
don't apologize hun!!! we are your sisters and we love sharing this journey with you, kinda like a marriage, for better, for worse!!! it's kinda scary how badly i want a bfp for all of you!!! I always think to myself, "well if it's not going to happen for me, then I pray it happens for my gals" - big hugs to you girl. the biggest ones I have!!!

November 5th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Cris youre not out till AF shows. And dont you dare even apologize girl! Were all here for you. I think you took a defective test

Oh and great idea about the icecream, you totally deserve it, i think you should buy a bar of choccy too, thats what I would do
XXXX
November 5th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe you apologized to us! I was so hoping this first IUI would work and I'm sorry it didn't. I'm sorry your DH is taking it hard too, that must be so tough. I will continue to stalk you in the future for sure and wish you the best! In the meantime, I hope the ice cream helps at lesat a little!
November 5th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash

November 5th, 2009, 10:55 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh, I'm sorry Cris! Don't give up hope though.
November 5th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry about the negative! They just plain suck...

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

November 5th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks girls... I'm feeling a little better. I'm still only spotting, but I've gotten crampier this evening. It's just a matter of time before that darn AF shows!

You guys are the best! I was having a really bad go of it these past few days and you have all kept me grounded and working towards getting back into my positive frame of mind.

DH and I decided that we'll do another IUI this coming cycle. Then we'll take a break (if that is a bust) because of the Holidays and re-evaluate. I've been doing some research on the RE office that I'd be referred to and IVF costs. But for now, we're just looking forward to another IUI and hopefully it being a successful one.

DH woke up this afternoon and simply said, "It's on to Plan B". I think he's feeling better too! We both enjoyed a small brownie sundae after dinner and now I feel mega-bloated, but it's worth it!

Tomorrow is a fresh day... I vow that it will be a good one... and I vow that I will make this cycle all that I can. Thank you all for being there to listen and offer such wonderful advice and support! I can't tell you how much I value your friendships!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search