wed daily chat

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2005, 09:52 PM
host of wttc
morning all hope u r well?
i'm tired lol. feet r cold cause i've just had to run outside in the rain with no shoes on to put the bin out lol cause the bin men r here lol.
ttc wise af due between tommorrow and next wed so we will have to see. wish i'd tempted lol.
have a good day all

thank you to babydoll213 for my sig
March 29th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Quote:
Originally posted by tinkerbellsmum@Mar 30 2005, 05:52 AM
i'm tired lol. feet r cold cause i've just had to run outside in the rain with no shoes on to put the bin out lol cause the bin men r here lol.
ttc wise af due between tommorrow and next wed so we will have to see. wish i'd tempted lol.
* * * have a good day all
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Good Morning Michelle,
Hope your feet have warmed up, i've been cold for days, Gordon said i'm just cold blooded but i don't think so, its freezing here. What time do you start your work, you seem to be up very early. Hopefully af will stay away and go visit someone who really wants her, i'm on day 24, so 4 days and counting, i've a feeling she's going to come knocking on my door so i'm trying to persuade gordon to go make an appointment at the doctors if she does. Have a great day and i'll catch up later on.
Pauline. xx
March 29th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by tinkerbellsmum@Mar 30 2005, 05:52 AM
* * * have a good day all
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Good Morning Michelle,
Hope your feet have warmed up, i've been cold for days, Gordon said i'm just cold blooded but i don't think so, its freezing here. What time do you start your work, you seem to be up very early. Hopefully af will stay away and go visit someone who really wants her, i'm on day 24, so 4 days and counting, i've a feeling she's going to come knocking on my door so i'm trying to persuade gordon to go make an appointment at the doctors if she does. Have a great day and i'll catch up later on.
Pauline. xx
March 30th, 2005, 04:01 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning Michelle and pauline,

Well its now afternoon, lol.
Hi to anyone lurking...come and join us we don't bite

Good luck to you both i hope af gets washed down the drain with all the rain we are having.

Well not really up to much just washing and housework.I was going to go out but i'm still unsure with this crap weather.
Cd24 for me aswell i am trying hard not to ss but my boobs are feeling so weird it hard not to!

Ttfn
Net
x

March 30th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Super Mommy
Hi Net,
Sounds good for you, i'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you, i'm afraid i don't have any symptoms at all and not holding out much much either, the way our mission went this month it would be a miracle if i got a bfp, i think the strain of ttc is finally getting to dh. Think i may have to start visiting Ann Summers for a few new outfits for next month if the ob comes visiting me. Never mind. Have a great day and hopefully your ss keeps happening and af stays away.
Pauline. xxxx
March 30th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Hi Pauline,
Its not over until the fat lady sings hun.Some woman don't get any syptoms so you never know.
Lol @ going to ann summers.My dh was like that a couple of months back.Thats why i got opk's, it took the stress of b'd off.As dh went off b'd around ov for some reason not good when you are ttc!

Fingers crossed.

+++++Bfp vibes+++++

Net
x

March 30th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Veteran
Good morning/afternoon ladies! I have the day off, so I will be relaxing around the house today. You all seem to be at a different point in your cycle. I am at the beginning of my cycle. Good luck to all of you!!
March 30th, 2005, 04:23 AM
Good luck to you too hun for this cycle!

March 30th, 2005, 04:25 AM
Super Mommy
Hi Net,

That's true, i didn't have any symptoms at all with Tierney, until about 7 weeks, also with my m/c last year I didn't have any symptoms, and also test kept coming up BFN even though i knew i was pgt, it took about 2 weeks after af was due for me to get a faint line, so i suppose there's still hope until she comes visiting. I think i will definately go and get opk's, that way it will stop all the stress for us, don't think i'll tell him though and try and spring surprises on him, maybe Nurse Polly will visit him, Lol. Speak to you soon.

Pauline.
March 30th, 2005, 04:30 AM
Aww hun sorry to hear about your loss (((((hugs)))))

lol @ nurse polly.
I didn't tell my dh about the opk's i had to pee in my pot in sercet! pmsl
Just hoping it pays off

Ttfn

Net
x

March 30th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Back again,

Well i didn't go anyway i was too tired and my head feels all wozzy (sp).So i just had a lay down.Only thing is i need to do the food shopping tonight and i really can't be bothered

I know i said i was going to stop ss well try anyway...i can't help thinking if i am.lol I was going to test on the 9th but i don't know if i can wait that long!

Well enough of me waffling on, i hope everyone has had a good day.

Net
x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search