think i'm gonna cry

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2005, 09:00 AM
host of wttc
think af on it way i have af pains i was certain i was pg

thank you to babydoll213 for my sig
April 1st, 2005, 09:15 AM
Kristimomto2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jumping over from Dec. DD and TTC board, Don't get discouraged yet. When is AF due? When I got pg with my son I had such bad AF cramps and AF never showed and this time also I had the AF cramps, I broke out and my bbs were sore everything that I would normally get when AF is about to come but nothing came except a BFP. The toughest part is that AF symptoms and PG symptoms are soooo simular you can't even really tell the difference. Keep your chin up and don't give up till you see AF. Good Luck to you.

***********BABY DUST*************
April 1st, 2005, 09:31 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww hun,
I really hope that af isn't going to show up and that you get your bfp! It isn't over until the soc shows up.

Tc and remember i am always here for a moan or chat hun.
Net
x

April 1st, 2005, 09:31 AM
host of wttc
ty hun af due between tommorrow and monday and i have been having pains for about 5 days but this is really like af pains.

congratulations btw i'm so happy for u

thank you to babydoll213 for my sig
April 1st, 2005, 09:48 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Hi Shell,
Try not get too down, sending (((()))) to you, you really won't know until af comes, IF she comes, with DD i definately still had af symptoms, that was why i didn't know until i was about 7/8 weeks with her, i just thought they were really late, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun and you net, not too bothered about myself as i kinda know she'll come visiting me this weekend, i have absolutely not symptoms of being pg. Maybe Jan or Feb for me i think, i'm going to buy opk's if she turns up. I hope you don't feel too down and she stays away from you both. Have a great weekend.
Pauline xxxxxxxxxxx
April 1st, 2005, 02:43 PM
Veteran
Let's hope you are wrong and they are not af pains--stay away af! Good luck to you. (((()))) and baby dust!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search