TTC early bleeding, please help!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bryanswife12

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and was looking for some help, sorry in advance that i wrote soooo much, I didn't want to leave anything out!!

To start my husband and I have been ttc for 8 months now and since then I have really been trying to keep track of my menstrual cycels and I've noticed they are usually at least 5 weeks apart. April 19th I had my last regular period which was heavy and i was crampy for my normal 6/7 days. After that with the husband being away with work alot we don't have alot of time to BD but we were able to May 3rd - May 6th before he had to leave for work again and a couple days later i noticed pink spotting only when used the restroom it was probably around the 9th or 10th and I've never got that before (I'm not sure if that has any significance or not lol, it seems you notice alot more when ttc)... This is where I'm kind of confused May 19th I get bleeding again which is about a whole week earlier than when my period should come and it only lasted 4 days with the first 2 being heavy and the last 2 not, I was also not crampy at all during this time but as soon as it ended i got some cramps and I've been really bloated feeling and have tender breast/nipples since then. I took an 88 cent walmart pregnancy test which came up negative so I'm not sure what is going on (Also Back in early February I had an early miscarriage only a couple weeks along, i took a pregnancy test right before that and it came up negative too but my dr. said the blood and tissue i had was infact a misscarriage but this bleeding looked nothing like that and there was not any tissue in it. I called my dr and he said to wait and see if I get my next period but I'm going insane haha). I'm not sure what is going on with me...

xxxx,
Lisa
June 12th, 2012, 05:26 AM
HI.... I WANA SHARE MY STORY WITH U..... IVE BEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE FOR OVER 5 YRS! SO, MAY 9 2012, I GOT MY PERIOD, LIKE CLOCKWORK. I HAD SEX ON 1 OF MY FERTILE DAYS, WHICH WAS THE 29TH. MY NEXT PERIOD WAS DUE JUNE 11 2012, SO JUNE 6, I WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND NOTICED I WAS SPOTTING, SO I THOUGHT IT WAS MY PERIOD COMING EARLY, SO I PUT A PANTYLINER ON JUST TO MONITOR HOW MUCH WAS COMING OUT. THE FIRST DAY IT WASN'T A LOT, MAINLY SPOTTING THAT CONTINUED FOR 4 MORE DAYS. NOT REALLY HEAVY, MAINLY ONLY WHEN I WENT TO PEE. ON AND OFF THROUGHOUT THOSE 5 DAYS IT WAS LIGHTPINK, RED, AND LIGHT BROWN. I STOPPED SPOTTING THE DAY BEFORE MY PERIOD WAS DUE, WHICH WAS JUNE 10. MY PERIOD DIDN'T COME ON JUNE 11, AND ON THAT DAY I STARTED TO FEEL A LIL QUEASY. I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST THIS MORNING AND IT WAS POSITIVE!!!!! AFTER 5 YEARS OF TRYING, I FINALLY DID IT, AND I THANK GOD HE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS! EARLY BLEEDING IS DEF A SIGN OF PREGNANCY!
ericat1989 likes this.
June 18th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Did either of you have an actual flow to your early bleeding? I got what I'm not sure was and early period or not a week before my expected period (I'm usually 5 weeks apart, this bleeding came 4 weeks after my last period) and it wasnt as long but it was an actual flow. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative so I tossed it in the trash but the next day I looked at it again and there was a faint line (I'm not sure if it was an evap or not because it was past the time limit but it was very light pink similar to the color of the control line and i thought evaps didnt have color). Anyways now I'm just waiting to see if I get a period this month, I'm not sure if i O'd or not, i didnt notice any ewcm until late in my cycle and if my period was gonna come 4 weeks apart this month too then I'm already a couple days late (it would of started the end of last week) or it might be back on track and come at the end of this week..fingers crossed its a no show!!
July 9th, 2012, 10:31 AM
I could have written this same post! I had my perdiod, then on CD 19 I started spotting heavily. Now its been three days and I am seriously having a full on flow. I normally have 50+ day cycles, so my period was about three weeks early! I am SO confused

I just started taking vitex, Vit B6, and soy isoflavones though to help make my cycles more normal. I dont think I am ovulating correctly/every time.
August 25th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Me and my husband has been trying to have a baby i have not missed a pms i have been having all the signs of prego and my belly is hard

Tags
early bleeding , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search