Testing tomorow...

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Veteran
Hi everyone!

Its that time again, nearing the end of another TWW! To be honest, the last couple of TWW (and the AF that followed) got me majorly depressed for days on end so for past 2 cycles i stopped temping, charting , symptom watching etc!

Having said THAT i could not help but get ...worked up...over the red blood stain on my underwear at CD19.

A normal , regular 28 day cycle with 5 days bleeding , my OPK usually come positive around CD14/15 ( although i didnt test this cycle). Apart from that red stain at CD19 ( probably O bleeding ? not sure at all though as i dont get O bleeding), i have had cramping on and off since then, at times quite uncomfortable and mostly on right side although today on CD24 it has subsided somewhat. I also feel quite 'wet', if you know what i mean ,

I am planning on testing tomorow which should be around 11 or 12 dpo.

DO NOT have my hopes high as I am scared of getting upset again like i was last few cycles. Before TTC i thought it would happen instantaneously as i am 28 , not overweight, i don't smoke or drink, am fairly active ( although i could use some more exercise and drop a few kg). I get depressed whenever I try to think of the reasons why we are having problems conceiving so i am trying to avoid thinking about it. I have been quite stressed this year with one thing after another, with quite a anxiety filled period in the middle. I also had extemely low levels of vit B fo which istarted taking supplements few months ago so maybe those factors are affecting me.

I have ordered IC hpts and they should be arriving tomorow morning so will be giving POAS another got this cycle , but am so used to seeing the BFN, cannot imagine seeing anything else. TTC is a real emotional roller coaster ride ....

BD to all

Last edited by sara83; September 20th, 2012 at 12:29 PM.
September 20th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Still Trying for #1
Hi there!

My name is Hannah. My DH and I have been TTC since July 2011, I am currently in my 15th cycle. I am only 25 and my DH is 31. I thought it would be instantaneous as well, but I am still waiting that I honestly don't ever expect it to happen. :/ It made me depressed last cycle and during AF this cycle.

I am also in my 2ww and plan to test on Sept. 28th, which I am assuming is 13 DPO for me since I am not positive when I O'd because temping hasn't worked well for me.

Anyways, I want to wish you luck! I hope you get your bfp soon!!

September 21st, 2012, 02:53 AM
onlybygrace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wishing you all the best, and I hope you get your BFP this cycle!
September 21st, 2012, 07:12 AM
Veteran
BFN, 11 dpo

i hope you get your BFP soon , hannah, i can only imagine what you and many others are/have been goign throuhg for months and years. If you dont mind me asking, have you been to see an OB/GP? I'd be interested to know, i am in england and here they don't even want to see you if you are under 35 and have not been TTC for atleast a year. I have not been taking any vitamins...partly because i cant swallow tablets, its a big hassle for me, would you ladies recommend i crush them and take, i do have a tablet crusher! would the effects be the same? Or is there any in chewable/liquid form?

I received my IC tests, will test again if i can condition my mind to the 'it will happen when it happens' mantra...

GL to everyone, FX
September 21st, 2012, 10:05 AM
Still Trying for #1
I'm sorry about the bfn. I know how hard that can be.

We have not gone to an OB yet since there were a few months where we didn't get to try. If we don't get pregnant naturally, then we will have my husband go get a sperm analysis done in February. I really hope we don't get that far because I am afraid of what they may say. I am taking prenatals and if it doesn't happen this month, which I am sure it didn't, then my husband will take vitamins.

There are chewable prenatals! Check this out >>> Amazon.com: Vitafusion Prenatal, Gummy Vitamins, 90-Count: Health & Personal Care

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search