I think

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mrsb1029
  • 1 Post By mrsb1029

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Still Trying for #1
I wouldn't be all that disappointed if I don't conceive this month because if I get pregnant next month, my due date would be the day after my husband's birthday (assuming that AF shows when I think she will). It would be an awesome birthday gift to him. The bad side of not getting pregnant this month is AF will be here the weekend we are going out of town for our anniversary. Oh well. I'm still looking forward to it even if I feel a little numb due to TTC right now.
avaught likes this.

October 15th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsb1029 View Post
I wouldn't be all that disappointed if I don't conceive this month because if I get pregnant next month, my due date would be the day after my husband's birthday (assuming that AF shows when I think she will). It would be an awesome birthday gift to him. The bad side of not getting pregnant this month is AF will be here the weekend we are going out of town for our anniversary. Oh well. I'm still looking forward to it even if I feel a little numb due to TTC right now.
It's good to get away, and I hope af is a couple days late.. That's no fun.
October 16th, 2012, 12:22 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
I hate it when af destroys time toger... grrr.

I hope you have some lovely time away xx

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

October 16th, 2012, 04:58 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awe I'm sorry hon. Glad you are being so optimistic about it. There's no saying you won't get a BFP. But have you tried temping and using OPKs in the past? Myabe you should try that next cycle? At least then your odds will be much better.
October 16th, 2012, 05:04 AM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
I understand how you feel. I hope AF stays away just long enough for you to have a good mini getaway.

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
October 16th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Still Trying for #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlelost View Post
awe I'm sorry hon. Glad you are being so optimistic about it. There's no saying you won't get a BFP. But have you tried temping and using OPKs in the past? Myabe you should try that next cycle? At least then your odds will be much better.
I have temped and used OPK's in the past. OPK's are pointless to me because even if I get a positive, if hubby is too tired because of work or whatever, he won't give in to seduction. Temping let me down last month because it looked like I may have been having an anovulatory cycle, but my body told me I did O. My CM has always been the most reliable since I am better at listening to my body than any other way. Any type of method we use to TTC isn't necessarily gonna help anyways.

I really can't wait to go either! It's so beautiful at the place we are gonna go. It's really cold because it's higher up in the mountains but it's wonderful.
avaught likes this.

Last edited by mrsb1029; October 16th, 2012 at 08:52 AM.
October 16th, 2012, 09:03 AM
awe that's the pits! it's a shame your DH can't just MAKE the energy when the timing is right! It's really hard to ttc without getting timing right No wonder you have been at it so long, that has to be frustrating I hope you guys can overcome the odds without the traditional ttc efforts. It's REALLY helpful that you know your body.
October 16th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Still Trying for #1
It is the pits. We have timed it right like 5 times though: within two days before O and nothing has happened.
I hope we can too because I am sick of trying. I'm so numb that I don't even care anymore.

October 16th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Awe I remember when I was ttc my first and how I felt then. I think because I have kids already I'm quicker to give up than when I was in your shoes. I know you won't give up, but I know how hard it is
October 16th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Still Trying for #1
Yea. I just want to be done with this journey and on to the DDC journey. It's gonna be a long journey to get to the DDC though.

October 16th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
I know what you mean, Hannah.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search