My reading from Cheri

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By alittlelost
  • 1 Post By alittlelost
  • 1 Post By AIK112018

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2012, 03:44 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They are showing me a BOY and they relate him to DECEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in
I am seeing your son as someone who is always going to work hard. The type of person who is always going to be able to get the job finished and not one to complain. I am seeing him as someone who would much rather work with his hands, and is someone who is never going to want someone to take the job away from him.

He is kind, the type that is always going to be able to get along well with everyone. I am seeing him as someone who has a more "grandfather" type feel to him. its almost like he is more mature than his years. They are showing him often choosing the road less followed because he believes that he can do it. I am seeing him as the type that is always able to entertain the thought of change, much easier than most people. The one that will be able to view something from all angles before making a decision and is not one to rush into it.

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him linked to working in construction, but I am seeing this being more of a trade, and him being more supervisor.

When ti comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 28. They will have two girls and one boy of their own.

I hope she's wrong. I'd like a girl with a conception month of October lol
mrsb1029 and avaught like this.
October 19th, 2012, 04:47 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Awww hunni. I hope so too..... xxxxxx

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

October 19th, 2012, 05:09 AM
I took an ept today and had a faint line, but epts (blue dye) have false positives a lot, so i'm not getting my hopes up. I only have 1 test left now (and FRER) so I'm saving that for tomorrow.
avaught likes this.
October 19th, 2012, 05:28 AM
AIK112018's Avatar Elizabeth
Awh Good luck! I love the detail in the reading. Who knows, maybe you will get your girl now, and your boy next december!

Conceive month that is, lol
avaught likes this.
October 19th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Oh, this will DEFINITELY be out last baby.
October 19th, 2012, 06:55 AM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
FX you get a girl but I know you will be happy either way when it finally happens I can't wait to hear your results from your HPT

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
October 19th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Still Trying for #1
I still have my fingers crossed for you, honey!!

Cheri22 told me October and Boy. I'm 100% I'm out this cycle, so you never know

October 20th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
Aw, I loved that reading. The details about the boy sound a lot like my DH. My fingers are crossed for you!
November 22nd, 2012, 01:08 PM
So, I found out in November and I'm due in July/August. So she was wrong on the month. I emailed to ask if that changed anything, and she told me she was "within 2 weeks" so to let her know how the gender works out.

I know it's just for fun. And it probably is a boy (my husband has a mostly-boy family). But I still would have liked some kind of update given the difference. Guess we will see.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search