No AF abut a BFN

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Regular
I don't understand what is going on with me. I am late by about 5 day for AF but this morning I broke down and took a hpt...guess what...ANOTHER BFN..not that i'm that shocked after the small fortune i've spent in pregnancy tests, i just really thought this was it. I feel different than normal. cramps and headaches for the past week and a half but no AF. My husband waited this morning to see the hpt result and i played it off cool and collected but after he left for work i broke down and bawled standing along in the middle of my kitchen for like 5 minutes. I think my dog thinks i'm nuts...and sometimes so do I lol. Any input would be great. Feeling Frusterated.
October 25th, 2012, 07:31 AM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
do you chart? Are you sure you O'ed when you think you did? are you regular?

I'm sorry. We all know exactly how you feel and we hope your stay with us is short!

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
October 25th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Regular
thanks...i know you ladies are all there with me and that's why i finally joined jm...so i could kinda talk about this stuff.
I do chart but i'm totally confused by it..it's wacky.. and unfortunatly i'm not regular. i went of bcp last aug and didn't even have a cycle until this past june. Then they were getting reg and now im late. I've used the opks and gotten +'s every month and timed stuff what i think to be correct but i have no idea. i'm kinda lost
October 25th, 2012, 07:40 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry hon I'm in the same boat. Late for AF (unless she shows by tonight) and BFN.
October 25th, 2012, 07:55 AM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
I know how you feel completely. I had implanon BC for about 16 months and I've been off of it since March and I had AF right away and was regular for about a month.. but I went from 21 days to 35 days... then had 21 again and then had a 44 day cycle and now i'm currently on day 27 of this current cycle. Its cycle number 7 so I figured I should be regular but i'm not. and its really upsetting. I don't ever get a opk + lol i'm jealous of those who do! I hope you get your AF soon.

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
October 25th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Regular
i just hope SOMETHING happens soon. Either AF so we can start over or eventually a bfp...def hoping for the latter...lol. but we'll see. i was excited when af came the first time cause i thought well at least we can start really trying now...it gave me a jumping off point. i know i should just relax and it's the hardest thing to do. It also seems like there are a ton of people around me getting pregnant and i have to be excited for them but i just want to say..'' really, why you"...sorry i know that's mean.
October 25th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Still Trying for #1
Hello! Welcome to the board!

My husband and I have been trying over a year now as well. I hope AF or a bfp shows for you soon so you don't have to be in limbo. It's good that you are doing opk's to help you track O.

October 25th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Regular
thank you...i've been kind of around but i finally got up the guts (or frustration finally took over) which ever that i joined jm. I"m exctied to finally have some women to talk to. I can talk to my husband but i think that it's a male/female thing and i beat stuff into the ground and so he doens't understand why you can't just say something and then it be done with..lol. like i said male vs. female i guess...
October 25th, 2012, 10:54 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Hello there and welcome. I am sorry its not happened for you yet.

I think the best way forward for you is to get to know your cycles, then with our help we may be able to establish anything that could possibly be out of cue.

BC nomater what it is, as long as its hormonal can destroy your cycles for many months. I hope that you regulate soon and I am sure if you get to know your cycles you will be on your way to your bfp.

With you not being regular you may have ovulated late which would make you late for af.

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

October 25th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Regular
yes that's true..i was kinda stressed out around the time "O" should have been so maybe just late...thanks for the good thoughts tho...it does def help

My Ovulation Chart
October 25th, 2012, 11:02 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Just one piece of advice and a few will agree with me on this.

Try charting your mucus along with your temps and if you get your fertile stuff ( watery or ewcm ) then try a few days of testing on OPK to see if you get your LH surge.

Then you will know if you are getting your LH surge.

They say if you get the surge then you just need to kick start your body, if you get no lh surge at all then it may be best alerting your doctor to this fact.

You have been of bc for a good while now so you should have near regular cyclesback.

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

October 25th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Still Trying for #1
I agree with Clare. Chart your CM! It will help you figure out when is the best time to BD.

October 25th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Regular
]i def want to chart the cm i just don't know i guess quite what i'm looking for... i guess i need to talk to my dr. I said in a different post that my dr is kind of old school and everytime i go i feel like i'm annoying him or something..well not that he's' short with me or anything but i feel like he's just very calm about it all and does'nt seem to see my concern. first it was if i wasn't pg by june then we'd test...then i went in july he said well...i think we'll wait until dec...so now i have an appt in dec to even start talking about testing

My Ovulation Chart
October 25th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Still Trying for #1
There is a book, Taking Charge of Your Fertility, it's supposed to be like the fertility bible. I have never read it, but I have heard a lot of good stuff. I only chart my cm. The way I learned how to tell what's what is googling it.

What you want to look for is cm in your underwear that stretches or stuff that's just wet.

October 25th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Regular
ha ok....maybe i will try google. The problem with in the undies..... i sometimes...alot of times don't really get enough to chart...same thing TMI probably but i feel better to be able to talk about. i think my husband would be like.."huh"...lol. considering his mom and sister are baby machines this is probably weird for him.

so you don't do temp at all...just cm?

My Ovulation Chart
October 25th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Still Trying for #1
I never tell hubby about the cm. Just do my best to seduce.

I used to temp and I did opk's a couple cycles, but opk's didn't help much because even if it's positive if he's too tired from work, it's not gonna happen and it's a waste cause of that. Temping stressed me last month because my temps said I didn't O, but my body said I did. I always know when I have O'd because usually two days later I feel hot and my boobs are tender.

However, because I temped in the past, I know I O CD 13-16. Usually CD 13 or 14. I now use Billings Ovulation Method, which goes only off vulva sensations and CM.
mrs edwards likes this.

October 25th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Regular
thanks that's really informative...see i do feel different around O time and i felt it this month too but my temps didn't show that. i get very sens. boobs and i feel crampy and nausea for about 1 day and then it goes away. enough that i don't feel like doing anything that evening...especially that but this month i sucked it up because i thought i might be o-ing so i'm keeping my fingers crossed yet. He kinda know but he's usually a good sport about it...but i am glad to hear that my hubbs isn't the only one that gets home from work and it just too tired to do just about anything but eat dinner some days....

My Ovulation Chart
October 25th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Still Trying for #1
And it's probably the only reason we haven't conceived yet.

October 25th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Regular
sometimes i wonder about that too....

My Ovulation Chart
October 25th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Still Trying for #1
We have had sex maybe 5 times in my fertile window. Other times, it was after or too early. We will have our chance.
mrs edwards likes this.

Tags
frustrated , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search