my reading from cheri22

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By avaught
  • 2 Post By captivate
  • 1 Post By mrsb1029
  • 2 Post By captivate

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2012, 01:51 PM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
Hi Andrea

They are showing you guys having another little boy and they relate him to NOVEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. They are showing someone who is always going to be confident, Someone who is always going to be hands on and is going to find i t very difficult not to touch things. I am seeing you always keeping your eye on him when your out and about. he has such a high curiosity level that at times ends up walking away a bit trying to look at something else.

They are showing him your typical boy. loves to play with toy trucks and cars and trains. Really prefers the bigger dump truck like toys and is often going to be spending hours doing things like that. He is always easily entertained and if its his favorite stuff you could just bring a back pack full of those toys and hes happy!> They are showing him even having a ride on tractor that he loves.

They show him always helpful. All you need to do is ask and he is there for you. He is someone who you can always count on to help out and never give up. If you give him a job, he is going to finish it, and do it well. He is always a bit of a perfectionist, and is so focused on that aspect that he does not want to get anything else started until he has finished it. Often frustrated when he has to stop even for dinner or anything else. He would rather just keep going and then stop when its done.

When ti comes to career paths, they are showing him working on a construction site. They are showing him being a machine operator, and that he is often one to the more skilled people with the equipment.

When ti comes to marriage,l I am seeing him closer to 27. They will have two boys of their own.

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri
AIK112018 likes this.

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
October 25th, 2012, 01:56 PM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Thats lovely.

But hell here is Clares reading after knowing you for a wee while.

I have in my minds eye you giving birth to a little girl, you will want a natural birth and she is be loved beyond comparison. I see her as being brave in her life when it comes to struggles as her mother is and I also see her settling down a while before having her own children.

Sigh. I am sorry but I am a realist.. xxxxx I still do think you will have a girl though
AIK112018 and avaught like this.

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

October 25th, 2012, 01:58 PM
I like that this can give me hope lol it only cost 12 dollars and so it is just a nice little thing haha

and i like yours more I would obv LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a girl. lol i already have a smelly boy lol <3

October 25th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Haha I know but you know me. I say it as I see it.

I really do see you like I was with Serenity. x

October 25th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Still Trying for #1
Got a reading for me, Clare
avaught likes this.

October 25th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Hannah, I have actually thought about this. I see you having a little boy but not a easy labour... I see it as one to talk about.. your lad will be hand driven meaning he will not take no for a answer until you have put the fact your boss in his world. He will be one that you will definitely be proud of and I think once you have had your first child it will be ooops pregnancies from there on.
mrsb1029 and avaught like this.

October 26th, 2012, 05:51 AM
clare i love you reading for hannah!!

October 26th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Still Trying for #1
Thanks, Clare. Now just when will he be here I wonder?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search