Woman I work with...

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Allie_SMg

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 26th, 2012, 06:35 AM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
Ok I've todl you guys before about how this woman accidently got pregnant..

well today she came into my office and was telling me about how shes 9 weeks and the drs said because she has been on steriods she may have a miscarriage..

she also said she's had 7 miscarriages in the past and I was like omg i'm so sorry i cant imagine how you feel and she as like "meh whatever" and I understand. she's probably dealt with this pain already so we moved on..

Well a little bit later she as like "well i don't really feel like dealing with some guy for another 18 years so whatever happens happens" and then she was talking about how she took a painkiller before bed last night and then her neighbor came over with beer and they had some beer. ***!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
October 26th, 2012, 06:45 AM
AIK112018's Avatar Elizabeth
unfreaking believable!!
I swear people like this is the reason I dont really talk to many people.
I wish I could give her a piece of my mind...
October 26th, 2012, 06:52 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Seriously?! That's so messed up! What is wrong with people?!?!
October 26th, 2012, 07:03 AM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
Doesn't it just cut you to the bone how people can behave this way? There's a lady here where I work that is pretty much the office not so nice of a name for someone who sleeps with a lot of people. Sad but true. I guess a couple of years back she accidentally got pregnant, and then had an abortion. It just makes me sick to my stomach. Here I sit wanting so much to have a baby. Trying so hard to make it happen. She accidentally gets pregnant and just throws it away.

Thank you JMC1988 for my awesome signature!
October 26th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Still Trying for #1
That's how my aunt is, except she had abortions. I don't know how many but a lot. Her youngest is only here because her daughter told her off about it.

I really don't understand how these people are like that.

October 26th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Having been pregnant for only a short while I really just... don't understand. I can't wrap my head around the idea that people can be so ambivalent about this. I know not everyone believes that it's a real human life, a person, from so early but I do. That to me is just as neglectful as someone who would rather drink and pop pills than take care of their children who have been born already. As sad as someone who has a meh, whatever attitude about their three year old who got run over because they couldn't be bothered to get them out of the street. I'm so upset about this I may actually cry.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 26th, 2012, 03:33 PM
AIK112018's Avatar Elizabeth
I knew this girl from Middle school - high school who was the school s**t, and had at least 17 abortions. - And bragged about it! makes me sick to my stomach.
October 26th, 2012, 05:45 PM
babydreams0809's Avatar Veteran
My DH and I have been ttc for 15 months, and it just makes me so mad when I hear stories like this. It breaks my heart that these children are not given a chance. They could be given a chance with adoption, these children who are aborted could be such a huge blessing to those of us who have been trying for so long, but just can't have children. All babies are precious gifts. If not for you, then they could be a huge blessing for another family who will love them and give them a wonderful life.
October 26th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
It really astounds me that people are like this. Ugh.
October 27th, 2012, 09:38 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
This is again so close to the bone when it comes to this. As I have said before my doctor has told me the number of abortions and wanted miscarriages is alot higher than the number of planned pregnancies or TTCers.

Its a sad pathetic unbalanced truth of the world.

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

October 27th, 2012, 09:46 AM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
thats terrible.

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
October 27th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh, that's horrible, Andrea. I'd be upset too. Someone on my fb was like "I'm so happy I can finally tell everyone I'm 10 weeks along" and posted an ultrasound pic... then a few weeks later she was posting about puking from drinking so much in more than one post. I was shocked! I'm so glad the pregnancy turned out to be a joke, but it wasn't a funny one at all! I was just disgusted and didn't know what to say for the past month. :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIK112018 View Post
I knew this girl from Middle school - high school who was the school s**t, and had at least 17 abortions. - And bragged about it! makes me sick to my stomach.
This just sickens me. I could only ever hope to be able to get pregnant that many times with even a quarter of them being healthy pregnancies and she just threw them away! Not that I'd want 17 children, but it just sickens me that someone would be so irresponsible and unfeeling.
AIK112018 likes this.

Last edited by Allie_SMg; October 27th, 2012 at 12:54 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search