Tell All Tuesday

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By avaught
  • 1 Post By FishermansWife4
  • 1 Post By Dolly Lama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2012, 11:31 AM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
Thought this might be a fun Tuesday thread.

Just tell us something about yourself. Anything about hobbies or favorite foods or a funny or interesting story about yourself or anything else you would like for us to know about you.

Thank you JMC1988 for my awesome signature!
November 6th, 2012, 01:32 PM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
The first time I found out I was pregnant was by complete accident. My friend thought she was pregnant so she bought a double testand it came back negative so I took the other one.. and my exact words were "did yours have two lines before it only had one" and she goes "what? uh no?" (we were in the bathroom at meijers and I just started laughing and then I bought 4 more tests. The best surprise i've ever had.
BabyX, Allie_SMg and Frozenoj like this.

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
November 6th, 2012, 01:38 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have three children and when I'm having a really bad day, I crank the music and we just jump around, dancing. It's definitely a pick me up
BabyX likes this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
November 7th, 2012, 06:25 AM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
I got so busy yesterday I didn't get a chance to post anything about myself.

I'm a super klutz. I am forever having new bruises show up on my body that I'm like hey where did that come from. I run into walls all the time and trip over my own feet. It's usually good for a laugh but sometimes I guess it's a little dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaught View Post
The first time I found out I was pregnant was by complete accident. My friend thought she was pregnant so she bought a double testand it came back negative so I took the other one.. and my exact words were "did yours have two lines before it only had one" and she goes "what? uh no?" (we were in the bathroom at meijers and I just started laughing and then I bought 4 more tests. The best surprise i've ever had.
That is a great story. What a wonderful surprise.

Maybe you should invite your friend over for a POAS party next cycle. Maybe you can repeat history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermansWife4 View Post
I have three children and when I'm having a really bad day, I crank the music and we just jump around, dancing. It's definitely a pick me up
That sounds like great fun. Kids are great for lifting the spirit.

You remind me of how I used to get out of a funk. It's kind of warped but my DS and I always enjoyed it. I would bust out the nerf gun that shoots balls and chase him around the house trying to shoot him. He would duck under couches and try to hide laughing the whole time. Man those were good times.

November 7th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm one of the 0.01% of the population who got pregnant through a condom!

I was in the hospital for a medical problem, when the doctor walks in and says, "Before I can do this, I have to ask if there's any chance you could be pregnant." I laughingly said, "No, not really, but I guess as long as you're having sex, there's always a chance!" A urine pregnancy test came back positive within minutes. The doctor told me, and I was in such denial that I made him do a blood test too. He came back with that and said, "Well, you're still pregnant." This was the biggest shock and greatest surprise of my life!

This was 10 years ago, so I guess with age this gets a little harder.
BabyX likes this.
November 7th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I once had the secret service show up at my house and interrogate me because I was a threat to the president.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
November 8th, 2012, 05:37 AM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenoj View Post
I once had the secret service show up at my house and interrogate me because I was a threat to the president.
haha. What did you do? Did they even tell you?

November 8th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyX View Post
haha. What did you do? Did they even tell you?
At the time there was this trend on xanga (yeah, this was a while ago lol) to make a bucket list of 100 things you wanted to do before you died. I started writing mine and I realized I'm really boring. So I made a different list of things I would never do, but sounded interesting. Among things like marry a hippo I listed assassinate a presidential candidate. At the time there was a lot of drama with the band booster president because I called the cops on her daughter for coming to my house and trying to beat me up, so I think she reported me for it. Apparently even joking about that can be a felony.

They made me take an oath that I would never harm the president. It's pretty cool when I think about it now but it was terrifying at the time.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search