Hi All

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2012, 12:20 PM
AIK112018's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just wanted to let you know there is a possibility that I will be coming back to this board soon...
Beta levels are back down to 0. Have my post-miscarriage appointment on the 26th. DH says he thinks he wants to try again when it is safe to... I am not sure how I feel...
For those of you who have experienced a m/c ... how soon did you start trying again?
November 20th, 2012, 12:37 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I started trying again right away after my M/C (partially because that's supposed to be the easiest time to conceive again) but everyone is different. If you need time, it's OK to take time. If you are ready, it's OK to try again.
November 20th, 2012, 01:10 PM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
Again I am very sorry for your loss, but I am so very glad to be hearing from you Elizabeth. I'm glad that DH is on board with TTC again.

Thank you JMC1988 for my awesome signature!
November 20th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Take as much time as you need. For me, I only just started feeling like I was ready again. If I was a normal person I'd be just starting my second cycle but because I'm not I'm either just now in the 2WW or will be starting provera tomorrow to induce AF. My DH also wanted to try again right away but I did not. We compromised and said we would NTNP for the first cycle and then go back to really trying the second.

I would definitely suggest stopping by the TTCAL board. It has been really helpful for me.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
November 21st, 2012, 02:20 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Hey sweetie,

I was told I could start TTC straight away bit sex was prohibited for at least 2 weeks or until the bleeding fully stopped, whichever came first.

Each individual try again at different times, there are many things which contribute to you being ready again.

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

November 21st, 2012, 07:13 AM
MercysMummy's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm sorry for your loss sweetie I hope you feel a little better soon

My Ovulation Chart
November 21st, 2012, 10:15 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry for your loss I pray your rainbow baby comes to you soon.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
November 21st, 2012, 07:41 PM
AIK112018's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you all... I think I may start temping again tomorrow. It just feels so weird to be back here again... I feel like if I do start trying again, that it will be like I am replacing the baby I lost... We will see what happens, I guess. Tasha, thank you. I will go over and introduce myself in a bit...

Happy early Turkey day by the way!

Last edited by AIK112018; November 21st, 2012 at 10:18 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search