Tantrum Tuesday

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FishermansWife4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2012, 01:58 PM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
What is just making you want to throw yourself on the floor and throw a fit?

Just b/c sometimes we need to get it off of our chest!

Thank you JMC1988 for my awesome signature!
November 20th, 2012, 03:00 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
O.o I like this one!

My loveable Dh says he wants me to NOT temp. I want to know what my body is doing, dangnabbit! But I'm respecting his laid back wishes....okay, I'm respecting his wishes until March, then, IT'S ON! We already agreed

Thanks for this. It really does help.
BabyX likes this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
November 20th, 2012, 07:45 PM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
Poor dear husbands. Why can't they just understand? We must know what are bodies are doing.

I like that you have come to a compromise. I hope you get your BFP before you have to put your foot down.

My issue w/ today was that I really just so much did not want to be at work. The weather is so beautiful here in Texas I just wanted to be sitting on a patio somewhere eating great food and drinking a beer.

Thank you JMC1988 for my awesome signature!
November 20th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My tantrum is that I'm always in tons of pain or sick or something during the two week wait! My boobs hurt, my chest hurts, I have a migraine, I've been kind of crampy, but I'm afraid to take anything stronger than tylenol for it. I don't even know yet if I did O so there's a chance I'm worrying for nothing. It's really frustrating that the times I could really use some kind of medication that's not pregnancy friendly I'm in the 2WW.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
November 20th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Still Trying for #1
All my friends are getting their bfp's why can't I? And I am doubtful this month.

November 20th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My office is being put from 9 hour days to 12 hour shifts, 5 days a week (for no extra pay - our pay is fixed in the military) because another section from mine is way behind. 7:30-4:30 changes to 7am-7pm on Monday after the holidays. *sigh* Lovely!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search