I feel ridiculously fertile right now... o_o

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By alittlelost

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2012, 04:33 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got a blaring positive opk yesterday afternoon/early evening, this morning, and now a third one after work today (about 4pm) and a negative pregnancy test. My left ovary has been having some minor pain like regular O, I've had more wet, thin CM the last week than ever (I'm almost always pretty dry or has very little) but it was a creamy color until today! It's clear and almost like ewcm and I NEVER get that! It's not a ton, but way more than usual. We managed to BD last night and used ConceivePlus lube, but I dunno if it really helps. It becomes kinda thick after a few minutes of sex (TMI - mixing with my own CM? I dunno if that's it), does anyone know what I mean? lol But we used it. Something else weird... since yesterday, BEFORE sex, my actual cervix has kinda hurt and we hadn't had sex in like a week before that. And today when I checked CP, it hurt to touch it, like it was bruised or just sensitive, and also when I sat down. That only ever happens after - more TMI - really rough sex. Otherwise, I never feel like this, even during O. Nothing crazy has been going on down there, so I'm hoping I'm having a super powerful O.

Come on like SIX EGGS RELEASING! LOL jk jk That would be I'd be happy with catching one or two.

I'm going to do my best to BD tonight, and if we do, I think there will actually be a chance for this crazy freaking cycle (if I really AM Oing!) and I might have special news to tell everyone at Christmas when we go back home!

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but I really need a break, ya know? I'm so hoping this is it and I don't just get AF tomorrow. What does it sound like to you ladies? Sensitive cervix, ewcm, positive tests, all on CD34!?! Please send positive thoughts my way that hubby will BD. He usually doesn't like to 2 days in a row, more like every other at most. I really really want to, but I don't want to tell him that I think I'm Oing. It puts so much pressure on him. He's been talking about babies lately all excited and saying we'll have one soon and it's adorable, but O talk really gets him out of the mood because we've been trying so long and he thinks it's his fault. He already knows I'm late for my period and I don't want to tell him what I think is going on, but I have this ridiculous hope that for some reason, if we BD, this will be it.

Last edited by Allie_SMg; November 21st, 2012 at 04:35 PM.
November 21st, 2012, 05:04 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
good luck BDing and catching those EGGS haha. You know, late ovulation is supposed to mean a stronger egg, so that could work to your benefit!
November 21st, 2012, 05:17 PM
I actually didn't know that! Now I have even more hope. Time to turn into super seductress! ;D

November 21st, 2012, 05:59 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yep!

"Day of ovulation

Ideally ovulation will occur days 11 or 12. Delayed ovulation -day 13 or later- is not a sign of egg quality concerns; in fact, it is more commonly a sign of an excess ovarian reserve, generally a good thing. But early ovulation -days 8,9, or 10 of the cycle- implies lower quality eggs."

How your menstrual cycle reflects your egg quality | Dr. Thomas Hannam Toronto Fertility Blog - IVF, ICSI, IVF Toronto, Infertility, PCOS, Insemination
Allie_SMg likes this.
November 21st, 2012, 06:07 PM
Thanks!

November 29th, 2012, 05:32 AM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
FX you got it!

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
November 29th, 2012, 05:42 AM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
FX'd that you're a fertile mertile this cycle.

Thank you JMC1988 for my awesome signature!
November 29th, 2012, 09:44 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying you're o'ing now and finally catch your super sticky golden egg!!! <3

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
November 30th, 2012, 06:49 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Wooohoo good luck sweetie, hope you managed to BD.

If you look at charts on FF late ovulation has a high pregnancy rate xxx

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search