good morning!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2012, 04:56 AM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
I've been having a really hard time lately... we haven't been TTC because I have been taking provera and I just haven't felt like doing much of ANYTHING. I finished my 10th pill on saturday and i'm still waiting for AF to show up.. I am pretty sure she will be here within the next few days.. but who knows really lol. I go back to my dr tomorow to look at my blood results to see if i have PCOS or something else.. I'm really kinda nervous about it because I am going to refuse BC. all and all refuse it. I'm not to let the last 6-7-8 months be a complete waste and have to start all over. I guess we will see how this next cycle goes and if I have another anov then i think she needs to figure out a reason why and i don't think her answer should be BC! lol anyways, DS is STILL SICK. but this time he has a bad cough.. took him to the dr and they said "let it work its self out" week later he still has it.. We have our audit this week at work.. most of mine was yesterday and it went well.... hmmm. i think thats about all that's happened with me. how is everyone here!? Im so happy to see so many BFP!!

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
November 27th, 2012, 08:19 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning Andrea
Good luck at the doctor tomorrow. Let us know how it goes. Don't give up hope and make sure you're 100 percent confident with the choices you make. You can always find a new doctor I hope you and your Dh feel better. Provera makes me sick too Dry heaving, nausea, and other issues....

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
November 27th, 2012, 03:24 PM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
Hey Andrea. Good to hear from you. I'm sorry that you have been feeling bad. I hope that you get to feeling better really soon.
I'm sorry to hear that DS is still sick as well. It's always hard to take care of a sick little one when you're feeling bad yourself.
Definitely keep us posted on the results of your visit tomorrow.

Thank you JMC1988 for my awesome signature!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search