Not ttc related- rant

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By FishermansWife4
  • 2 Post By Frozenoj

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2012, 01:02 PM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
I'm in a bad mood. have been all week (so what it's only tuesday!) 1) i have heartburn 2)i have no AF 3) my "friend" is a B! (sorry for the language ). She and I have always been "competitive" until I had DS in 2010 and I've let go of a lot of petty stuff. It's mainly over like new phones, computers, stupid stuff like that lol and anyway.. I started trying to lose weight this time last year.. After DS I have just held on to weight like crazy.. I went from 130 to 180(idk exactly right now) and I was down to 155. SO proud of myself.. we then started TTC and I stopped working out so much to save some money.. because I was taking classes and it was $5-$7 a class and that is expensive 2-3 times a week. And gyms are even more expensive.. so I've been doing 5k's.. (i've only done two this year) but my goal is to do at least 6 next year.. Even if I'm pregnant.. I can still walk them.. anyways.. I started taking adipex in Julyish and it made me feel AWFUL. I was dizzy, threw up, and jsut felt like poop so I stopped taking it.. anyways she kept trying to get me to SELL her my left over prescription and I was like uhm no?!?!?! finally she got put on some for her.. and every day since then she's messaged me.. "omg i've lost 10 pounds, omg I've lost 12 pounds" and i'm just in a bitter bitter mood because I feel like everything I WANT I won't get.. and then I feel selfish.. and I'm having a constant battle with myself. lol.

Rant over.

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
November 27th, 2012, 03:24 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I pray you do get what you want, especially what every female here is wanting, a bfp. Just try to remember, she might be losing weight like a hooker loses her panties, but you're striving to provide a suitable enviorment to support life in. In my honest opinion, that's a lot more important. FX this is your cycle and you're one step closer to getting everything you're working so hard for
avaught likes this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
November 28th, 2012, 03:01 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Chances are, once she stops taking it she will gain it all back anyway.
FishermansWife4 and avaught like this.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search