I'm a mess (Rant)

Forum: Trying to Conceive Six Months +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Frozenoj

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Six Months + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2012, 11:52 AM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
Everyone and everything is annoying me to the point that I want to break down in tears from aggravation. I just want people to shut up and leave me alone. Don't even get me started on traffic and all of the idiot drivers out there!!!! I really think I'm finally starting to crack up over this whole TTC thing. Here I am on cycle #14. I didn't use OPKs I didn't really do anything to try this cycle and DH and I only BD twice this cycle. The first time was so far away from the time that I usually O it wouldn't even count and to be quite honest I cannot even remember the day that we BD that could have been close to my potential O time. I really hold out no hope for this cycle but at the same time I still can't help but be somewhat hopeful b/c I just can't. I'm so frustrated that it has come to this point though. I'm so frustrated that I care but I don't care. I'm frustrated that I don't think this is ever going to happen. I don't understand why there is nothing within my power to make this happen. I feel so trapped inside of this worthless good for nothing body.

Thank you JMC1988 for my awesome signature!
December 6th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you are having a tough time. Infertility is such a struggle. People in general like to feel like they are in control of their lives and this is one area where we're reminded just how little control we have. It sucks. I wish there was something I could do to help you.
BabyX likes this.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
December 6th, 2012, 01:56 PM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
Thank you Tasha. Even though you can't make it go away it is nice to have the support from others that understand. It makes it a little better.

December 6th, 2012, 02:10 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You're incredibly strong to make it this far for your next child. I'll continue to pray for you. We've all been there. We're here to lean on. Please rant away. We'll continue to send you tons of hugs and support. You're amazing, Audrey. Times get tough and you've still got hope. I'm glad. Fear well hold you prisoner, hope will set you free

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
December 6th, 2012, 03:45 PM
AIK112018's Avatar Elizabeth
I agree with these Ladies... you are one strong willed Woman to be TTC for so long... but it is your strength that shows how GREAT of a Mother you will be when the time comes.

I know nothing I say will probably make you feel any better, but just know that we are all here whenever you need to vent! Remember: Stress is poison!!!
December 6th, 2012, 06:36 PM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
You ladies are so beautiful. You brought good tears to my eyes. Much needed! Thank u
for the positive vibes. Soooooo needed right now. I love u guys.

December 8th, 2012, 12:36 PM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Oh sweetheart, you sound like me after 37 cycles. I got af and just got very very drunk... I mean very drunk..

I hope that you get your bfp soon and that you can find some worth in life, I feel like my advice since getting my bfp may lahy on def ears but always remember what road I had to travel to get here.

Just remember that its all worth it and it will happen.. if I get to carry this baby until term it will restore my faith in Mother Nature because this will be the true end of TTC for me and I will look back on the years since my first step into the world back in 2002 and the 2.5 year journey to get Serenity and know its all worth it.

Did I feel this way while I was TTC? Hell friggin no, I was turning into a bitter battle axe... you all know that.. getting to the light at the end of the tunnel makes you realise how much stronger it has made you.

So basically.. I can relate.. I still get angry now to be honest because im not in the clear yet and I wont be until July..

Getting a BFP is the start of new worries and new fears but I think the patience which comes with TTC gives you a better awareness of being pregnant and being a mother. Again this may fall on def ears and I have been there too way back when but remember I used to be TTC. xxxxxx love ya and it will happen soon. xxxx

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search